Dice maybe should add that when you kill people you should get more points!

Cam019
0 postsMember Member
They should because when you get to a high level its SOOOO hard to level up and unlock the sniper rifles! And most players dont get many kills anyway!

Comments

• redzuluzulu0096
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Focus should be on objectives. That's where the bulk of the points belong.
    It's not CoD
  • CaptainHawsehole
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about rewarding big time on class and map objectives and removing points for kills and K/D? That might encourage people to play as a team.
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Seriously, play the objective. Stop sniping.
  • VectorRoll
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What? :/

Seriously what are you talking about? Are you having trouble playing one of the BF Games to where you can not unlock things?

It is easy to get kills, level up, and unlock things in BF.

When it comes to points, I personally think they give us way to many. I sort of miss the days where we got 1 point per kill or for anything really. All these inflated point values of 100 a 100 there are only there to just make players think they are achieving something for very little work. Seriously that is the only reason behind it. As the games have evolved over the years developers started making it so that players would get points for everything and anything and in insane amounts. This is do to heavy turnover value on games and newer generations wanting things to be easier. They know that games nowadays get replaced every year for the next big thing. So they make it so that players feel like they are achieving something in such a short amount of time for very little work. It is a false sense of achievement. Something we really don't need. Sadly it will more than likely stick around.

Anyways.... I am still confused as to why you want more points for when we kill someone. It is currently set to 100 points in BF. Probably will be the same thing in BF1.
  • Peccath
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Seriously, play the objective. Stop sniping.

• ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1 point for kills. 5 points for taking an objective. like the old days
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Focus should be on objectives. That's where the bulk of the points belong.
    It's not CoD
    How about rewarding big time on class and map objectives and removing points for kills and K/D? That might encourage people to play as a team.
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    1 point for kills. 5 points for taking an objective. like the old days

• snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    The emphasis on points is a bad incentive. I compare it with bank bonuses.
    For me my reward is ,that when I fly the UAV and I spot the #%?! out of the enemies, I see it actually helps the team. Do I get lots of points? No

The point over the years are suffering of heavy inflation.
    Bf43 - 5 points
    Bfbc2 - 50 points
    Bf3 - 100 points (not sure) for kill

Same with ranks....Sergeant of the master Sergeants most important person of extreme sergeant to the max!
  • Peccath
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Actually the amount of points for a kill makes sense when you get 1 point for each HMG bullet you shoot at the enemy vehicles (if you hit of course).

The amount of ranks is stupid though. I'd rather have only few ranks where ranking up is a slow process.
  • Arctic_Breaker
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Peccath wrote: »
    Actually the amount of points for a kill makes sense when you get 1 point for each HMG bullet you shoot at the enemy vehicles (if you hit of course).

The amount of ranks is stupid though. I'd rather have only few ranks where ranking up is a slow process.

You must not have played BF2....
  • m1k3ol
    861 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    No, people should get more points for doing teamwork
  • Arctic_Breaker
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    No, people should get more points for doing teamwork

Exactly.
    Reward team-play actions and prioritizing threats, not rewarding kill-¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and passive fighting.