What's the most ridiculous kill/death you've seen so far?

RabNebula
235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
Playing earlier, I was flying an attack plane and as I was flying over to bomb some infantry off the objective I got taken down by a mortar hitting me from underneath. The chances of him catching me just at that very moment! Blarrrrggh.

(Lets keep moaning about bugs to a minimum! Unless the bugs are funny as well)
Post edited by RabNebula on

Comments

• CompetitorRenown
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someone jumping off the upper balcony on ballroom blitz in front of me, doing a perfect 180 and initiating a bayonet charge merely inches away from me before I could squeeze off 2 rounds from the Steyr 1912. Seems like purebullshit.

That or my grenade bouncing off of a friendly grenade and getting a double kill around a wall.
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    During the early enlister days I was having a dogfight with another pilot, it went on for a while, but eventually I disabled his fighter. After I disabled it, he bailed out to save his life, understandably so, but instead I crashed into his body midair and sent him flying while his plane sailed to the ground.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    First time in an Attack plane, I strafed randomly at a flag, and killed a guy.
  • spitfiresiemion
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can think of two from full game... 1) picking a front gunner of the bomber off with AT rifle from about 200m, followed by shooting the plane down and 2) throwing an impact grenade that set off a gas trip wire, which killed 3 people. A bit of ol', good luck.

Ah, and every Kolibri and flare gun kill makes a case for being ridiculous.
  • RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Someone jumping off the upper balcony on ballroom blitz in front of me, doing a perfect 180 and initiating a bayonet charge merely inches away from me before I could squeeze off 2 rounds from the Steyr 1912. Seems like purebullshit.

That or my grenade bouncing off of a friendly grenade and getting a double kill around a wall.

Sounds like you were playing Assasins Creed :smiley:
    sg2434 wrote: »
    During the early enlister days I was having a dogfight with another pilot, it went on for a while, but eventually I disabled his fighter. After I disabled it, he bailed out to save his life, understandably so, but instead I crashed into his body midair and sent him flying while his plane sailed to the ground.

That's something that you can do with a bit of skill and judgement. I do it all the time. Straighten up on the vehicle disable and aim slightly to the left side of the plane they're in. I got me a nice double yesterday doing it.

I can think of two from full game... 1) picking a front gunner of the bomber off with AT rifle from about 200m, followed by shooting the plane down and 2) throwing an impact grenade that set off a gas trip wire, which killed 3 people. A bit of ol', good luck.

Ah, and every Kolibri and flare gun kill makes a case for being ridiculous.

Flare guns I get kills with all the time. Fire them into a door frame and it acts as a 2nd trap for a little while at least.

I shot the pilot out of a bomber from pretty far away yesterday with my tank. Headshot on the pilot and the bomber stayed in tact. :D Too funny.
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I sent an on rushing horseman flying with a well timed grenade literally as high and far as you could imagine in the valley behind me while he was screaming, his voice actually getting quieter the further he went, he was no bigger than an ant when he finally landed. Rolling about on the floor laughing I was, then jumped on his horse.
  • Knaackman_77isd
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These weren't my kills, but I witnessed it none-the-less.

I was part of a tank crew and we went over a steep cliff. The tank started barrel rolling down the hill, so I got out but my squad stayed in. I watched as the tank rolled out of control (not drove) down the hill killing two enemies in its path (road kills) , hit a rock that tossed it into the air and landed wheels down on a third enemy infantry on the road. He probably crapped his pants when he saw an enemy tank airborne directly above him!

I ran down the hill laughing with my squad maniacally, got in the tank that somehow took no damage, and we drove on down the road to take another objective.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen in all of my Battlefield time.
  • Malevolencedance
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Me ,with a Lanship, pushing a Light Tank over the Cliff at the C flag in Sinaii Desert. Though you don't get a kill for it.
  • x_Gemhunter_x
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I shot down a fighter with my tankgewehr and got two kills...
  • MikeMassey98
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Running forward towards a flag In operations, shot a signal flare up towards it, started sniping to my right and noticed I received two kills with my signal flare
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I killed a guy on a horse with a syringe while trying to revive someone.
  • motojdr6
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing on st quentin scar. I was solo at F and managed to go on one of my greatest all-time BF killstreaks (going over 30-0), killed a small armys worth of enemies, to the point that there was only one or two left. As I just ducked into prone behind the stone wall towards C to thow a sneaky medpack down for myself, I tossed a granade over the wall at the house where the last two enemies were hiding. But in typical BF spirit, a greenberry spawned on me just 2 seconds prior to this, and manage to sprint passed the wall on the other side of me straight at the enemy and got killed immediately, while at the same time accidentally deflecting my grenade right back to within a foot in front of my face. As I was prone I couldnt escape it!

I dont know if it fits the topic of the title, but it definately felt like a ridiculous kill to me! It was so bad I had to laugh...
  • F0SS0R
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Someone killed me with a shotgun from 200 meters. Didn't looked like a hacker with his record.
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016

He was using the slug variant, was he not?
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It was my own death so not exactly a kill, but the time I rushed out of cover to revive a squad mate and an exploding zeppelin landed on my head, yeah, that was ridiculous, lol
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was on Ameins on flag D. My team was getting mowed down by enemy team that had holed up stairs, and was just blindfiring, grenade spamming, and unleashing absolute hate down on me team... I had came upstairs to the left in the little room.... I decided time was enough, and got my limpet charge out... Gently tossing it so that it would land at the right spot I blew the entire top of the building off... Receiving multiple kills while myself was flung from the window /wall behind me. Having survived with health still intact, and enough to survive the fall to the ground (I was pleased with myself at this juncture) only to watch as I stood up as the top half of the building just happened to follow me to the exact same spot.... Accident (unable to be revived).... The tale of the hero who saved the day, lived to be blown away by his own charges.... Safely landing... Only to be crushed by the same debris....
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was on Ameins on flag D. My team was getting mowed down by enemy team that had holed up stairs, and was just blindfiring, grenade spamming, and unleashing absolute hate down on me team... I had came upstairs to the left in the little room.... I decided time was enough, and got my limpet charge out... Gently tossing it so that it would land at the right spot I blew the entire top of the building off... Receiving multiple kills while myself was flung from the window /wall behind me. Having survived with health still intact, and enough to survive the fall to the ground (I was pleased with myself at this juncture) only to watch as I stood up as the top half of the building just happened to follow me to the exact same spot.... Accident (unable to be revived).... The tale of the hero who saved the day, lived to be blown away by his own charges.... Safely landing... Only to be crushed by the same debris....

Sacrifice
  • koenie15
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I once spawned in a bomber. I thought I was going to be a gunner but the pilot bailed out just as I spawned. So I became the pilot, the reason why he bailed was because the plane was crashing. I didnt know the controls so I pressed R2 and accedentilly bomved somebody. Then I crashed. This all happened in two seconds.
  • Goldhawk1
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I used a switch to close a door to see if it actually would do what I wanted it to (was just fooling around) and ended up killing a guy
  • Hawxxeye
    5350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    An attack plane or a fighter place collided with my Light tank