Battlefield 1 Suggestions

IIIF0NTIII
117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2016
Increased weapon damage. In Battlefield 4 the weapon damage is laughable. I think Hardline got it right(28 for most AR-s, 36 for AKM, 43 for Battlerifles).

Every example is a chest hit

SMGs: 3 bullets to kill when the enemy is 50m or closer, 4 from 50-100 and 5 bullets beyond 100 meters.

Semi Auto Rifles: 1 bullet for 10 meters, 2 from 10-75 and 3 beyond 75 meters(if you get a headshot it would be 2x dmg multiplier as in BF3-4-Hardline). But make them kick like a mule to make them in balance with SMG-s

Bolt Action Rifles: 1 bullet for 50 meters, 2 bullets beyond 50 meters and a headshot is always an insta kill.

LMGs: Similar to SMGs but they have increased range in exchange for rate of fire and recoil. 3 bullets for 75m, 4 beyond 75m

Classes: If the rumors are true then no significant change is needed.

Assault has SMG or bolt action+anti tank granades,

Support has LMG/AT Rifle+ammo box and TNT,

Medic has a Semi auto rifle + medbag and adrenaline (WW1 Defibs :D)

Sniper well that is self explenatory.

No engineer? That means vehicles can´t be repaired? It can turn out good and bad too, but I´m sure Dice will figure it out.

Authentic weapon attachments. No red dot sights and Acogs.

Don´t make the hand to hand combat QTE based!!!!!!

Teamwork: You should encourage everyone to join a squad and obeying the squad leaders orders. Winning should be the number one priority not your KD. Make a good commorose like it was in BF2, give huge benefits for teamwork (faster leveling up, more unlocks, maybe a badge or something in front of your name, so people will know that you are a good team player) maybe add some perks to the whole team which can be only achieved by teamwork like if you get certain amount of teamwork points with you squad, then your tickets wouldn´t deplete for 2 minutes giving you a chance to gain the lead(which will give you more ponints and unlocks and everything after you win the match). This could be achieved lets say every 20 minutes to prevent games lasting forever. And small things like this to encourage teamwork.

At least as good destruction as it was in BC2.

Vehicles: Not enough info yet.

Comments

• DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    enemy camel spotted
    B)
  • Say_Hellr
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    BFH TTK is way to fast... A fast pace WW1 game doesn't sound right in the slightest... 5 bullets to kill is perfect. Anything under is too fast, below is too slow...
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bet the tank class will have the repair tool and air vehicles just can't be repaired.
  • IIIF0NTIII
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Say_Hellr wrote: »
    BFH TTK is way to fast... A fast pace WW1 game doesn't sound right in the slightest... 5 bullets to kill is perfect. Anything under is too fast, below is too slow...

A games pace is not determined by the TTK. Arma fast TTK slow pace, Squad fast TTK slow pace, R6 Siege fast TTK if the server recognizes your hits, and has an in between pace. Also means that players will have to stop and find a medic to heal themselves. And also you have to balance it out. If the TTK is slow then SMGs will have an obvious advantege simply because of the higher DPS.
  • el3issa
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    first of all no weapon customization , no vehicles customization , no multi techni color for weapons and soldiers outfits , my eyes hurt me because of bf4

all soldiers should have same outfit color , its army and all have same army suite ,

level up system should be similar to BC2 , and sound of rewards drop should be similar to BC2 or better

all walls for all buildings should be able to destroy , no need to get inside a room from the door , we are soldiers and soldiers always make a whole in a wall to get in

• IIIF0NTIII
    el3issa wrote: »
    first of all no weapon customization , no vehicles customization , no multi techni color for weapons and soldiers outfits , my eyes hurt me because of bf4

all soldiers should have same outfit color , its army and all have same army suite ,

level up system should be similar to BC2 , and sound of rewards drop should be similar to BC2 or better

all walls for all buildings should be able to destroy , no need to get inside a room from the door , we are soldiers and soldiers always make a whole in a wall to get in
    True, but customization HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. There is nothing we can do about that now.
    And I agree with you in general. But all of those things are unfortuately very unlikely.
  • windowlicker1005
    21 postsMember Member
    Increased weapon damage. In Battlefield 4 the weapon damage is laughable. I think Hardline got it right(28 for most AR-s, 36 for AKM, 43 for Battlerifles).

Every example is a chest hit

SMGs: 3 bullets to kill when the enemy is 50m or closer, 4 from 50-100 and 5 bullets beyond 100 meters.

Semi Auto Rifles: 1 bullet for 10 meters, 2 from 10-75 and 3 beyond 75 meters(if you get a headshot it would be 2x dmg multiplier as in BF3-4-Hardline). But make them kick like a mule to make them in balance with SMG-s

Bolt Action Rifles: 1 bullet for 50 meters, 2 bullets beyond 50 meters and a headshot is always an insta kill.

LMGs: Similar to SMGs but they have increased range in exchange for rate of fire and recoil. 3 bullets for 75m, 4 beyond 75m

Classes: If the rumors are true then no significant change is needed.

Assault has SMG or bolt action+anti tank granades,

Support has LMG/AT Rifle+ammo box and TNT,

Medic has a Semi auto rifle + medbag and adrenaline (WW1 Defibs :D)

Sniper well that is self explenatory.

No engineer? That means vehicles can´t be repaired? It can turn out good and bad too, but I´m sure Dice will figure it out.

Authentic weapon attachments. No red dot sights and Acogs.

Don´t make the hand to hand combat QTE based!!!!!!

Teamwork: You should encourage everyone to join a squad and obeying the squad leaders orders. Winning should be the number one priority not your KD. Make a good commorose like it was in BF2, give huge benefits for teamwork (faster leveling up, more unlocks, maybe a badge or something in front of your name, so people will know that you are a good team player) maybe add some perks to the whole team which can be only achieved by teamwork like if you get certain amount of teamwork points with you squad, then your tickets wouldn´t deplete for 2 minutes giving you a chance to gain the lead(which will give you more ponints and unlocks and everything after you win the match). This could be achieved lets say every 20 minutes to prevent games lasting forever. And small things like this to encourage teamwork.

At least as good destruction as it was in BC2.

Vehicles: Not enough info yet.

Really great ideas, esp. for the teamwork aspect. I was away from battlefield every since BfV, but I heard Bf2 commander mode and teamwork aspects were really good. BTW, the lead director of this new Bf is Lars something or other, but he was directly involved with the making of Bf2.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'd like to see (in no particular order):

Heroes (Red Baron, Gen Pershing, etc.)
    Special weapons (flamethrowers, caltrops, etc.)
    Customized camo (weapons, uniforms, vehicles)
    Customized uniforms (epaulets, flourishes, etc.)
    Customized vehicles (functional attachments or not)
  • doctorrocktor
    1938 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

we are getting camo with the delux 1 for the train 1 for the dreadnought,1 for the zeplin,and the red barron plane
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    That's pretty sweet. Hope the Deluxe offers more items though.

Doesn't have to be on par with the COD Infinite Wars Deluxe Edition (they're throwing in a free remastered COD MW game) but it should be more than just camo pieces.
  • doctorrocktor
    1938 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you get red barron pistol also,plus some insignia.the lawrence of arabia pack.
  • Fresh_Princeiemo
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's pretty sweet. Hope the Deluxe offers more items though.

Doesn't have to be on par with the COD Infinite Wars Deluxe Edition (they're throwing in a free remastered COD MW game) but it should be more than just camo pieces.

Good to see you again mang
  • Frankenstein68
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No...

They’re already in the game....

Absolutely no... Actually game breaking if you ask me.....

Uniforms are “uniform” by default. Kinda defeats the purpose to customize them....

Again... no. Just... no....
  • IIIF0NTIII

No...

They’re already in the game....

Absolutely no... Actually game breaking if you ask me.....

Uniforms are “uniform” by default. Kinda defeats the purpose to customize them....

Again... no. Just... no....

Nuff said :D
  • Lordmang4
    edited May 2016
    I also would like to see something similar to SWBF's concept of Star Cards implemented for BF1.

I wrote a thread today here on the SWBF forums:

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/43534/star-cards-yay-or-nay#latest

Basically, I think these cards are great because they offer an easy to use abstract representation of weapons and gear modifications.

• Frankenstein68
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also would like to see something similar to SWBF's concept of Star Cards implemented for BF1.

I wrote a thread today here on the SWBF forums:

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/43534/star-cards-yay-or-nay#latest

Basically, I think these cards are great because they offer an easy to use abstract representation of weapons and gear modifications.

I think I just died a little inside....

• UnderbossNiko
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

I personally disagree with this idea. Battlefront has it's style of gameplay. And Battlefield has its. Let us not intertwine the two. Having heroes just does not scream "battlefield" game to me. Neither does the idea of having a little box in the right corner that shows me three cards with old time gear and items.

As for no soldier customization. I am both understanding as to why it wouldn't work. And also entirely for it. For the reasons I had stated days prior. I don't want a technicolor uniform for my soldier. I'd more simply approve of the idea of uniform customization be the ability to switch between different nationalities. Giving a much more authentic and varied playing field.