The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting! BF4 & BF1

Hot5hot41_AMS
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2016

The Drunken Crew is now recruiting for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 on PS4. We are an exclusive clan and only recruit a few times a year! RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN!
So don’t miss out and sign up now! Here are some of the benefits:

18+ Gaming community that support many other games
A SUPERB user friendly and engaging website,
Our own Dedicated App for both Android and IOS!
Our own Dedicated 64 man server: BEEN FULL SINCE DAY ONE DUE TO OUR REPUTATION!
Tight nit group of people who care more about having fun then drama
Team players who play the objective and help each other
Fun gaming environment
Monthly top 10 gaming clips from clan members as well as monthly Podcasts!

Check us out at www.TheDrunkenCrew.com
Post edited by Hot5hot41_AMS on

Comments

• panther64639
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I would love to join any group of chill people that communicate and coordinate on bf4 ps3, can't figure out how to make my own post.
  • skiballz79
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still open recruitment at TDC!
  • scottdm62
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would love to join any group of chill people that communicate and coordinate on bf4 ps3, can't figure out how to make my own post.
    We are PS4 bud, and woukd.love to have you. Please apply if you are on PS4.
  • liamroberts11994
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    hi im already part of a small platoon but sadly not many r on ps4 u but i dont want to leave is there a way to be part of to platoons if and if ur still open i would like to join u if possible
  • liamroberts11994
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    to = two sorry did not notice till after i posted it
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well you can still submit a application at our website www.TheDrunkenCrew.com and explain your situation on the application and the TDC Staff can answer your question or help you out. Sorry I can't answer your question bud
  • skiballz79
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Drunken Crew is still accepting applications, apply at www.thedrunkencrew.com
  • systiMATIC__oNe
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Do I qualify? I'm on PS4 and I have a 6.37 K/D ratio at the moment.
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    If your of 18years old thenow yes you qualify, please apply on our website at www.TheDrunkenCrew.com
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Thenow= then
  • OOGIEBOOGIE17
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come check us out!
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Bump bump!
  • scottdm62
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Getting closer to BF1. Anyone lucky enough to get the closed Alpha??
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    I haven't even tried yet, do you know were I could apply Scott?
  • NcgStorm
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Bump, bump...
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Join us tonight! Or come join our server just search The Drunken Crew
  • scottdm62
    Great gaming last night guys. Server started up in less than one map. Good job!
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Bump bump!
  • scottdm62
    We would love to have you help us dominate our server on the PS4. It is The Drunken Crew - Beer and Guns, 'Nuff Said. Love to see you there. We are using the server to get ready for Battlefield 1.

The Drunken Crew Official Trailer
  • scottdm62
    Bump in the night