The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting! BF4 & BF1

Comments

• Hot5hot41_AMS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Join our server this weekend and see how many T-bags you can get in on scottdm62!
  • sapperwj
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How many of your players are active?
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We have a good 12-15 that are active on bf4, check out our new podcast that just came out!
  • scottdm62
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The July Top 10 is out!!!

https://youtu.be/ut65feAIf6Y

• Hot5hot41_AMS
    Want to be in the next top ten? Just join us at www.TheDrunkenCrew.com
  • scottdm62
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Top Ten PLaylist. Always looking for that WTCrap, moment!!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3oEYHroWryDisu0QftJA34dqHTPKAJkx
  • BobbyTizzIe
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey i'm 1.6+ 750+Spm and drunk right now. Looking for fun platoon heading into bf 1. Add me Bobbytizzie
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Lol you will fit right in, check out our Web site www.TheDrunkenCrew.com
  • GoldenAggro5
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PBNJ challenges your clan to a 12v12 Hardcore Small conquest match tomorrow 8/7 @ 6PM Central. Message me @ PSN DerKaiserSWCC if you accept.
  • BobbyTizzIe
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok so i applied a few days ago on the website. When will i know if i've been accepted?
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Bump bump, sorry it took longer then normal Bobby, but I see your in now, catch you in game soon
  • skiballz79
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Getting stronger and still recruiting! Join us at www.thedrunkencrew.com
  • NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This clan sounds so cool ill gave to check it out. Also a friend of mine made 100,000$ working from home. PM me to find out how
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    Bump bump!
  • Nuclear_Scooter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    Add me.

Just started up again and I still got the touch. PM me on PS4 if you accept my app on your site.
  • MintiUK
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tried to submit an application form but the link on the website appears to be dead?
  • Hot5hot41_AMS
    That's odd, we just had some guys put in an application and they had no problem. Did you register then apply Minti? And Nuclear I think you registered but never applied, I don't see an app from you bud
  • Fjartivar
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'd love to apply but I get a kinda high latency (120 ms) on your server :(
  • MintiUK
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's odd, we just had some guys put in an application and they had no problem. Did you register then apply Minti? And Nuclear I think you registered but never applied, I don't see an app from you bud

I've now registered but the applications form link still does not work for me. I tried this in several different desktop browsers aswell as my mobile! :(
  • OOGIEBOOGIE17
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had this problem as well. Minti, at the bottom of the website there is another link to the app, try that. Are you on a phone? If you have a computer it works much better.