How many times you watch the video?

xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2016
Personally 2-3 times all day , everyday... and still ffff awesome. #RIPCOD

Go Dice go go go im ready to back to the future

Comments

• swfc4eva1
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only watched it twice, if it was in game footage I might watch it more but trailers like bf1s don't wow me!
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    swfc4eva1 wrote: »
    Only watched it twice, if it was in game footage I might watch it more but trailers like bf1s don't wow me!

I watched it a few times but yeah once the gameplay footage comes out on June 12th I'll be glued to the TV. Hopefully they allow people to record it because I would love to watch tons of uncut gameplay.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    swfc4eva1 wrote: »

I watched it a few times but yeah once the gameplay footage comes out on June 12th I'll be glued to the TV. Hopefully they allow people to record it because I would love to watch tons of uncut gameplay.

June 12th

I cant Wait B)