delay when throwing gas and swopping weapons why ?

dgeesio
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
you get killed so many times due to this bug or slow animation swap.

throw gas then soldier runs round corner swap to main gun and you left with your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in your hand while they fill you full of lead then 5 ses later your main gun appears.needs to be instant swap from throwing anything back to any weapon at hand.please dont go with its realistic it isnt.try it yourseld when throwing gas and swap to main weapon there is a delay and in heavy action which is basically all the time you get killed for it frequently.

Comments

• ninjapenquinuk
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There should be a delay when swapping between any weapon or gadget. I annoys me that you can insta swap between primary and pistol as it is. If you are going to allow insta swaps with pistols then you should throw your primary on the floor first.
  • b0se
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Theres a delay of 1-3 seconds before you can shoot after throwing a grenade ( gas especially ) which got me killed tens of times
  • lIl_Sem_lIl
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got the same thing several times to.
  • timmy999777
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b0se wrote: »
    Theres a delay of 1-3 seconds before you can shoot after throwing a grenade ( gas especially ) which got me killed tens of times

of course because u have to get your gun ready again, it is designed this way
  • disposalist
    8956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nading is currently too easy. You squirt one out almost instantly like you spat it from your naval. The 'recovery' time is fine - you should also take time to throw one.

It should be a tactical decision, not a mid-fire-fight triviality.
  • b0se
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    b0se wrote: »

of course because u have to get your gun ready again, it is designed this way

ayyyy lmao

bedtime now, go