anyone with 50 + hrs play time bored of the game already?

Comments

• Zeagles21
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    80 hours and loving this game.........I definitely liked the Modern Warfare of BF3 and BF4 a lot better, but this is a nice change of pace................the maps are perfect, not too many bugs or lagging....this game is definitely a lot more fun when you run with your squad.....if I am lone wolfing it or with randoms, I tend to get my A$$ handed to me.....so, i am giving it 2 thumbs up.
  • GrimesSU
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    BF1 is good old BF1942/43/BC2 fun from the old days of good BF's

I laugh when I see people brainwashed into thinking that having a game made in 2016, be just like a game made in 2002, is a good thing.
    I mean, I loved BF1942 when it was released, but when compared to modern games, BF1942 is a game lacking content and the customization that all modern games have included.
    Even more sad when you see the amount of content that was in BF4 just 3 years ago, even at release.
    We all got cheated with all the hype of BF1. It got rushed out before it was ready.
    I feel myself getting bored too, but not at the gameplay.
    What I feel bored at is the lack of feeling like I'm playing a WW1 game. A lot of people wanted historical customization, such as only using iron sights, having correct scopes on marksman rifles, the ability to add a bipod to an LMG without being forced to use an optic.
    It just breaks the immersion when I see re-used scope models, incorrect items on guns, and forced customization.
    Forcing players to use accessories on a weapon just to call it different is lazy.
    And all you brainwashed fanboys don't start saying "Well, go play Verdun instead." Verdun is good for a realism experience, but BF1 should had the options for historical customization.
  • DJNorthFIN
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    55 ish hours right now. I did have a whole week of holiday without PC. Not bored exactly, but getting there. Lack of things to unlock has made me invent things to go for. 100 kills with all guns (that is, all variants of the guns). Medals would be nice but they don't work. Assault is going to be PITA since I don't like MP18 at all and I've done the Automatico thing.
    The game is good, but there's probably not enough content in it for me to last that magic 1,000 hours.
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    300 hours and no, though my hours will get more sensible now I've reached rank 10 in all but Cavalry and got all the Codex entries.

300? You play fulltime?

I'm at 133 hours and I am still having fun. Not sure how you get bored, it's a good game.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a great looking game, but what it has over 1942 in graphics, it's lacking in enjoyment. Seems a bit hollow to me and some of the decisions on this game really take away from the experience. Even OP tanks and I'm a major if not the most major tank ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in BF history.

The tanks can go easily 40-0+ but the whole experience is slow and a tad ZzZz. Point and click more of less and play with very minor caution and your go easy top end of the score board.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I jump on, play, Battlefield moments, jump off with smiles.

No more, no less.

If you are getting bored give it a break, and come back when you feel the urge to do so. There is no contract saying you should play BF1 for however long for how many days.
  • PauloGrego
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    300 hours and no, though my hours will get more sensible now I've reached rank 10 in all but Cavalry and got all the Codex entries.

WT... :worried:

And you have 1300h+ on BF4... is this real?? Or you share your console/account?

I played 700h in 3 years on BF4 and feel ashamed sometimes... lol..

Hope this is accepted in your social circle, or you must suffer a bit for living like this.. :P

• KPNuts74
    696 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

300 HOURS ALREADY? wow man.. I have 83 hrs play time and I thought I play too much..
    Me too! I have played 86 hours and thought I had a bit of an addiction going on.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having a good time and even playing as support. I don't share the lmg gripes everyone else dose. I wreck
  • NuttysKunKs
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is made for kids. Too simple and repetitive. BF4 is still a regular for me
  • uadarthmaul
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    65 hours and nowhere near even remotely bored, uninstalled BF4 thank god and BF3 a laughable joke of a game.

BF1 is good old BF1942/43/BC2 fun from the old days of good BF's

BC2 was tiny maps and unbalanced aircraft. 43 indicates you are a console player. Maybe that is why you liked those games. BF4 was the best, followed by bf2 and 2142. BF1 is just ok. Clunky guns and not many gun options as medic hamper the experience for me.
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    99 hours in.

Getting killed by Mondragon Storms starts to wear after a while, then I stick my hatchet in a camper's neck and it all makes sense again...
    Post edited by BrowneManStrikes on
  • Noodlesocks
    3662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not so much that I'm bored but the official map rotation is getting a bit tedious. I want some 24/7 servers, big map servers etc. I want to play the maps I want to instead of having to put up with my less favoured maps.
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm around 50hrs which is alot for me this soon and I'm not bored yet but I haven't been properly into a fps in years. Played abit of bf4 a long time after it came out and in a short space of time so that'll probably help play this game longer.
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    200 hours already, yeah I know what you're thinking don't say it. I came here to play Battlefield and F*^& Bit*#s & I've already played Battlefield. This game is amazing, does it need some patches? Yeah but It's a great change and I'm still getting used to it!
  • ScriptedEnd
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, so. They could have made the grind more enjoyable instead of all the weapons of the class unlocked at level 3 except the level 10 weapon. And some grinds like the cavalry grind is so damn annoying because you hardly get any points while playing as one + no unlocks for it.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ITT we're back to arguing subjective opinion.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm already 61 hours in, but I still suck. Haha. I do agree that the lack of weapon customization options does make levelling up somewhat tedious, though.
  • sLeven17
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea getting somewhat bored. I have to almost force myself to get on and play. Once I'm on it's fun and all but yea not very motivated to play st the moment.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    87 hours and still loving it! Unless Dice listens to all the whiners and nerf's everything into the ground, Ill be playing for the next year or two...easy.