anyone with 50 + hrs play time bored of the game already?

1235»

Comments

• Dwagna
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm like 10 hrs in and I have already redownloaded old games. My problem is not boredom but lack of teamwork or a drive to actually try to win games. I feel that 90% of the time I am playing alone. Half the team humps hills, a quarter seems to actually PTFO and the other quarter is newer players, who at no real fault of their own, seem to be lost in translation. I understand its still in the early days of the game so I'm hoping sooner or later people will figure out how to play the objective based games, until then, the game isn't doing a good job of keeping me coming back, which sucks because BF games are my go to game.
  • RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Dwagna wrote: »
    I'm like 10 hrs in and I have already redownloaded old games. My problem is not boredom but lack of teamwork or a drive to actually try to win games. I feel that 90% of the time I am playing alone. Half the team humps hills, a quarter seems to actually PTFO and the other quarter is newer players, who at no real fault of their own, seem to be lost in translation. I understand its still in the early days of the game so I'm hoping sooner or later people will figure out how to play the objective based games, until then, the game isn't doing a good job of keeping me coming back, which sucks because BF games are my go to game.

If you see someone does well then invite them to a party and see how you get on. Make some Battlefield Friends!! Then you'll find yourself getting better squad work going on if not getting better teamwork. A good squad can make a significant difference as others will follow when they see another squad playing the aggressor and pushing on. May not win every game but you'll enjoy it a lot more.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No not bored, love the infantry focused game play in this WW1 setting.

For me game play is what keeps me playing, not chasing some carrot on a stick.
  • Dwagna
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

If you see someone does well then invite them to a party and see how you get on. Make some Battlefield Friends!! Then you'll find yourself getting better squad work going on if not getting better teamwork. A good squad can make a significant difference as others will follow when they see another squad playing the aggressor and pushing on. May not win every game but you'll enjoy it a lot more.[/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more, my friends list at one point was full of BF3 and BF4 players, always had a squad to play with no matter the time of day. But adulting and parenting leaves me with maybe an hour or two late at night when the wife and son are asleep. This means I can't use the mic to communicate with anyone as much as before. I do use a stereo headset so I can still receive orders and information but I can't really respond to anyone without waking someone up.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Dwagna wrote: »

If you see someone does well then invite them to a party and see how you get on. Make some Battlefield Friends!! Then you'll find yourself getting better squad work going on if not getting better teamwork. A good squad can make a significant difference as others will follow when they see another squad playing the aggressor and pushing on. May not win every game but you'll enjoy it a lot more.

Good tip.

Playing with a good squad definitely adds a whole new level of fun to the game play.
  • TomasaurusREKT
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I have 33 hours in. I mean BF1 is fun at times. But there's no teamwork, grenade spam like hell, and gets boring with almost no vehicles. I find myself on BF4 about the same amount of time already.
  • sLeven17
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    toeknee724 wrote: »
    80 hours, getting real bored. I still enjoy it, but mostly only when all my friends are on.

Agreed I can't bring myself to play the game unless I have friends on to socialize with.
  • Verikauha
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    135 hours and now have a full knowledge of maps and classes. Now playing just begins...

Knowledge of the maps takes a lot of time. 50 hours is not enough.. game is completely different when you have extensive experience in the areas. As well as a full knowledge of all classes and vehicles. Then playing is a pleasure.