Battlefield 1 Hardcore damage from 200% to 140% ?! dont mess with hardcore players DICE

alucardgr
377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

If you make that it will be a BIG mistake
Hardcore players will not forgive that.
We need more realistic game....WTF you dont understand!!!!!

Comments

• Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who the hell is Ali Hassoon? Sounds like a shampoo or something.
    Anyway, why can't they just leave tried and true alone? Did they get bought out by someone? All the original guys dead? C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rev0verDrive
    6653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Madturnip wrote: »
    Who the hell is Ali Hassoon?
    Producer at DICE, Assistant Producer at DICE, Systems Engineer (EA Digital Illusions CE AB)

• alucardgr
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    the problem i think is that they make changes without asking hardcore players.....i ve spent more than 2000hours in hardcore and i cant stand 10hours in normal mode....so its not difficult to ask ffs.....find the most dedicated players and ask !!!
  • Nietzscheese
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    It just means snipers won't one hit kill 100% of the time. It would be ridiculous if every sniper rifle was a 1-hit-kill on any part of the body and at any range. "Hardcore" would just be snipers who lack the accuracy to land headshots in normal mode.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It just means snipers won't one hit kill 100% of the time. It would be ridiculous if every sniper rifle was a 1-hit-kill on any part of the body and at any range. "Hardcore" would just be snipers who lack the accuracy to land headshots in normal mode.

Isn't BF4 Hardcore OHK Snipers?

I think the only difference here is changing the model from player health percentage to bullet damage percentage, which means tanks and grenades wont be "hardcore" as such. I can't really comment how "well rounded" the gameplay is without giving it a try, which we still can't do.
  • spateri1
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nerf the smoke like you did on bf4, need smore cover...people just use incendiary or gas grenades at the moment as they provide near on the same amount of cover. Never had a problem with one shot sniper kills in bf4, get a vehicle, spawn somewhere else and get them that way....or jump and weave, make yourself hard to hit. Bullet damage should be around the same as bf4.

Stop giving the losing team dreadnoughts and airships when they are only 100 or so tickets behind...or make the aa guns repairable. Any good scrim team will just let the tickets go, get an airship and take out all the aa guns. Or give us stingers.

When we can rent servers we'll make our own hc settings anyways, take as long as you want.
  • ASF-SKINTOX
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Madturnip wrote: »
    Who the hell is Ali Hassoon? Sounds like a shampoo or something.
    Anyway, why can't they just leave tried and true alone? Did they get bought out by someone? All the original guys dead? C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is a stupid idiot that has more in common with hillary clinton full of lies
  • SirNLeo
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really hope this guy is wrong. It should be exactly like bf4 as it was perfect.
  • M0nkeyL0ver
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    spateri1 wrote: »
    When we can rent servers we'll make our own hc settings anyways, take as long as you want.

You're assuming that we'll actually be able to change settings like "bullet damage" or "player health"?? LOL! After this launch, and the behavior/actions of DICE/EA regarding not answering any of our questions, I'm assuming that we will have VERY limited control of a rented server. As of right now, it looks like you'll only be able to choose things like map rotation, what weapons can/cannot be used, game mode, etc..