No hit indicator and hip fire reticle please

266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
The feature I do not like is hit indicator and hip fire reticle. This is my opinion, those features break the immersion along with spotting dorito. It makes player too rely on the indicator when you are shooting at enemy and hip fire reticle makes it game casual. I am not saying remove hip fire, I want just hip fire reticle to remove from Battlefield. I want least HUD, not having things that are not necessary on the screen. This is my opinion and wanted thing in Battlefield 1.

Comments

• A_Cool_Gorilla
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The purpose of those features is to give feedback to the player, and to make the gunplay more satisfying. The small details add up. Even the little "tink" of headshots in first person shooters help tremendously to make the experience more satisfying.

Not everyone likes the visual indicators, for sure. Making them optional would be great for players that dislike it.
  • DingoKillr
    4130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Remove hip fire indicators is silly, it would not improve the game it would just make it harder for people that don't use string/tape to make a crosshair on their screen.
  • Sir-xer21
    1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    34343223 wrote: »
    The feature I do not like is hit indicator and hip fire reticle. This is my opinion, those features break the immersion along with spotting dorito. It makes player too rely on the indicator when you are shooting at enemy and hip fire reticle makes it game casual. I am not saying remove hip fire, I want just hip fire reticle to remove from Battlefield. I want least HUD, not having things that are not necessary on the screen. This is my opinion and wanted thing in Battlefield 1.

Battlefield is and always be a casual game though.
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Arma...okay?
  • Peccath
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    34343223 wrote: »

Hardcore preset will take care of that problem.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cant you make them invisible in advanced settings?
  • MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are optional, you can disable them for yourself. Otherwise, just play Hardcore mode.