Weekly BF

KNIFE COUNTER STRIKE FIX.......

qban1959
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2016
I WONDER IF WE CAN FIX. TO COUNTER STrIKE A KNIFING. in bf 1. PLEACE FIX THIS. IM TIRE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COUNTER IT. WOULD BE NICE ,LOVE BF1.
Post edited by qban1959 on

Comments

• Chuc0743
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree the counter need to come back it front on melee attacks but let the counter be continues until someone misses it or gets shot.

Make the first counter the stab button then make the rest a random one of W,A,S.D,F,Q
  • D3V-GRU
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You do have a counter, its called attack back. If someone lands a hit on you from the front, if you're fast enough you can do melee strikes of your own, and if they are faster and do enough damage, you get the kill. Or you can just shoot... Meleeing anyone from the front is still a bad idea - most of time unlikely to get a kill, so be wary - and it is this idea which brought the counter-attack into the game in the first place, but now its not just a blink and you miss it one time event. It works better this way.
  • TheDeeplyCynical
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Change the thread title, All caps will get it locked
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My counter to a knife attack is pissing my pants...No one wants to be that close to a person who has just wet themself...
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    inb4 the lock.
  • ScriptedEnd
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No damned, stupid, completely overpowered, idiotic and just bad counter-knife mechanic again. How many times was i spoiled over by that mechanic in Bf4. Coming up behind and they manage to turn around in the nick of time and Instant death.
  • Foamcow
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you get to sneak up and melee someone from behind then there shouldn't be a counter. The defence in that case should be your buddies covering you.

A melee attack from the front *can* be countered. Fight back.

I think the problem is that if your health is below the damage you'd get from the attack then you get locked into the animation. That's fair enough really because you be dead but it can seem like you're getting short changed.
  • Chuc0743
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean keep I the way it is but add a counter to the kill attack
This discussion has been closed.