[BF1]Medics, what's your highest amount of revives?

Comments

• bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When the game first came out I had a 70 revive game on Argonne forest, this was before the syringe nerf that came with the Giant's Shadow update(iirc).
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Back in BF3-4, I would average about 30 revives per game when I wasn't even trying. Now when I try I can get 20-30 in a good match. DICE really messed up the Medic class, heck, the game, with the skip revive system. Kills teamplay.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    13 I think I don’t theres a stat for that? I haven’t checked tbh could be wrong.
    Never really go for revives but I pick blueberries up as I move through the map.
    FYI medics not carrying the syringe are trash.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dunno for sure, but I've out scored a dude with 98 kills.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You guys...you almost had me! I almost didn’t see it was a necro. Great group effort though!
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @StarscreamUK Necro.

144 on Devils Anvil, Operations.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've played many games I can average at 70 but I've peaked over 100 in operations.
  • StarscreamUK
    7538 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    My highest revive was 51 ... kinda hate reviving people cause it shows me how bad my team mates are... my friend and I got in respectively 50 and 51 that game and we barely won it. Many people skip the revive and go for spawn screen

Reviving this thread is an act of necromancy! But its ok..... For now
  • ElliotLH
    9555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know it's a necro but...Can't remember but I like reviving people so probably and OK amount.
  • Sciolist
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve had some reasonably good numbers, but the one I was happiest with was 60 on Suez conquest with active reaper and scavenger afflictions.
  • davey7304
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    33 in CQC is the highest revive score I've gotten.

• SunnyTheWerewolf
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Somewhere between 60-70 in conquest, can't remember the exact number.

But recently I feel like it's not that easy to get over 30 odd revives in a round. There seem to be other very active medics around getting to the downed friendlies first 'cos I tend to err on the side of caution and not run straight to the ragdoll.
  • ElliotLH
    9555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

But recently I feel like it's not that easy to get over 30 odd revives in a round. There seem to be other very active medics around getting to the downed friendlies first 'cos I tend to err on the side of caution and not run straight to the ragdoll.

Agreed on it being a bit harder with other medics, but people skipping is also a factor I think. I got most revives recently in a round of CQ with seven revives *eyeroll*
  • kreepypriest
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    29 playing operations as attackers.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My highest revive was 51 ... kinda hate reviving people cause it shows me how bad my team mates are... my friend and I got in respectively 50 and 51 that game and we barely won it. Many people skip the revive and go for spawn screen

Mine was 52..
    The next match some other guy beat me with 65 revs..
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Agreed on it being a bit harder with other medics, but people skipping is also a factor I think. I got most revives recently in a round of CQ with seven revives *eyeroll*

Skipping is what really hurts. When the game launched people seemed to wait more and getting 50+ revives a match was pretty easy to do. Somewhere along the line people just started skipping more and more to the point now breaking 20 revives is a challenge.
  • azelenkin0306
    565 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While Attacking in Operations, I equip smoke grenades and revive everyone I can. I don’t care if they’re waiting or trying to skip - I just revive to save tickets. As far as I remember my best game was 86 revives and ~300 heals

While defending I revive those who don’t skip, thus numbers are less impressive
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    90 iirc
  • V_Effect91017
    191 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Around 35 playing solo on either de vaux or argonne CQ. Much easier on the close maps
  • PLAY_123Z
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2018
    My max amount of revives ever has been 99 on operations. Another time I got 98 revives. On conquest I get about 28-40 revives. Still trying to get the 100+ mark xD. Revives are extremely important since you don't have to respawn all the way back in the map, which gives you more time and "shock" ability to take down an objective.