Skill to coincide with rank

x187Methodz-
265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
In bf2mc for you're rank to be a high level you had to have the necessary points for the level, along with a certain number of medals and you had to keep you pph(points per hour) up at a certain level. I was wondering what people would think of having to have a certain score like you currently do in recent games along with having a skill level at a certain height to maintain a high rank. I realize a lot of people wouldn't like this and I'm not sure I do because skill depends on your killing stats. It would mean you could be a good player but not a high rank because of who has killed you recently. But because of how the spm is calculated and the fact that it isn't really fluctuating at the end of every game you couldn't really use that as a measure. With the pph system it would change after every round and depending on what kind of consistency you had could change a lot with every game.

Basically you could have the required total score to be the highest rank(32000 points) and still be a very low rank because you had a low pph or you didn't have the required medals.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The skill stat value is good enough.
  • I_LET_ROUNDS_GO
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think that will appeal to the masses. Maybe a badge or medal to signify tiers of skill.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I don't think that will appeal to the masses. Maybe a badge or medal to signify tiers of skill.

I agree
  • Daliena06
    119 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So long as war bonds are tied to rank.. I'm thinking no to this idea.