Give us alternate map areas for infantry modes! (TDM, Domination etc)

RabNebula
235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
To me in every Battlefield there is one thing which has really bugged me. There are always some maps which could easily have 2 or 3 areas which would be amazing for some proper infantry based warfare and yet it often seems to be that some maps have areas wasted.

Take a look at the C flag on St Quentin Scar for example. This area looks amazing with all the piles of used shells and rubble yet it's barely used. When you do get infantry battles in this area on the rare occasion then it really is a fun area to battle in.

So it would be great to see map alternatives for each mode or if thats too difficult then set TDM up in 1 area of a map and Domination up in another. It would really make things more interesting seeing alternate infantry based areas.

Comments

• xFEARtheSHIELDx
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, all the assets are there, they just need to draw some extra boundary lines.

10 CQL maps could easily equal 30 TDM maps!
  • RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member

Agree, all the assets are there, they just need to draw some extra boundary lines.

10 CQL maps could easily equal 30 TDM maps!

Yup. So many good areas for those close quarter infantry modes. They could really provide a hell of a lot more value out of the maps they already have and it would cost them very little to mix things up.
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agree.. St Quentin Scar is a good example of a map that has a lot of great combat area wasted.. Funny, I was just on it last night and thinking the same thing...
  • RabNebula

Agree.. St Quentin Scar is a good example of a map that has a lot of great combat area wasted.. Funny, I was just on it last night and thinking the same thing...

Ha yeh the C flag there is awesome and also a decent size for some 12 v 12. The other end of Argonne Forest with the large underground bunkers could also be really fun.

Granted there are some like Fao and Sinai which are limited to 1 really ok area for infantry but some have multiple areas with amazing infantry opportunities. The central area of Amien could also be really fun but they chose a weird sort of corner of that map.