Instead of saying “behemoth on route”

plain_ole_pain
276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
They should say “the behemoth is on route you lose” or "the enemy team is getting a behemoth you win."

The behemoth is always a day late and dollar short of ever helping the losing team. By the time the losing team gets the behemoth people have already left the losing team and then the behemoth takes the remaining players to support the thing. They need to give the losing team the behemoth much sooner than it comes in it does make a good moving spawn point but it's always way too late. Maybe, once the losing team hits a certain number of team deaths the behemoth should be dispatched.

Comments

• zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    It comes whenever a team is down by a 100 points in Conquest. If anything it shoudn't come that quickly. I don't know how someone can ask for this sometimes game breaking crutch to come sooner. Some people want to make fun of COD sometimes but this thing is the worst death streak or loser streak in history of FPS games.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have never seen it have impact in changing the outcome of a game. If I'm on the losing team it's just a sign for me to focus on kdr PTFO is a waste of time at that point.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well it changes the game for the other team with the increased ammount of cheap deaths they're getting. And like I said the airship could be coming very early in the game, it's just a matter of the team losing by a 100 point in conquest.
  • plain_ole_pain
    If you are getting killed a lot by the behemoth than your game situational awareness is very poor.
  • zePokar1
    edited November 2016
    Why do you have to break my heart like that. I'am a profesionnal The Sims 3 player so my game awareness is top notch.
  • plain_ole_pain
    I think the behemoth's best attribute is it makes a great moving spawn point. Dice just needs the behemoth's to have open spots where players can just use it as a spawn point only.
  • AnzacPete
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have seem plenty of games where the dirigible or train has gone to on to win the game for that side. Sadly not so the weak battleship