Weekly Debrief

Your playing videos (Montages, fragmovie, guides)

Comments

• Diff_FPS
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Another and the last BF4 vid, Bring on BF1.
    Cliptage to empty my hardrive, Enjoy!

• Bout3Fity
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    My Montage With The Most OP Weapon Ever!!!

• anakinskwlkr001
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    Hey guys... video of my first gameplay... but go to 45min to have sound (i had issues with the elgato card)...

• assim619
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016

Post edited by assim619 on
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im just starting out but I would love for people to become part of my community. Thanks

Watch my welcome to my channel video for more info about my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlKaxFZRx1o5qeYH3Bs7Cg
  • -Lg-Krypt0n
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been playing the Battlefield series since Battlefield 2142 and here is my first BF1 Beta gameplay highlights with the Assault class. Using a variety of the Assault weapons and gadgets.

I am also going to be doing videos for all of the other classes and a general vehicle ones. Enjoy :)

• Elite-SaintDude
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    90 seconds of some semi raw footage of me horsing around in the beta. :smiley:

• eLFantome
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last video on BF4 !
  • Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Because Snoopy and Dogfighting just mix so well.

• NEFO-xFreiss
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Please read the video description before you watch the video :)
  • xJackelberry
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    A BF1 beta montage showcasing some of my most intense and epic moments.
  • fynrd1
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aggresive recon gameplay in Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1(Little teaser)
  • Elite-SaintDude
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My horse is amazing ... me? ... not so much ... enjoy!

• BattleFMoments
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    *removed for violating the forum guidelines - profanity / hatespeech in video*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • BattleFMoments
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Trying to grow an Official BattleFailed channel Mainly focussing on the upcoming Battlefield 1 :) Like comment and subscribe to help me grow and get more exposure ^^

*removed - hate speech near the end of the video*

If you have any feedback let me know!
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Deadsanta69
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

This is my first BF4 Montage! I hope you like it!
  • drumblanket
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    This is a history of the Battlefield games I did.
  • NEFO-xFreiss
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Title says it all.
  • PedFPS
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've got a few more montages, commentaries and opinion pieces on my channel. Feel free to check them out and leave any feedback good or bad. Cheers guys.

• BrokeWar
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1 funage