Your playing videos (Montages, fragmovie, guides)

Comments

• lll-Ama84-lll
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Late night round with the squad on St. Quentin Scar!

And if you like metal music you'll probably enjoy this as well, a music video I did using the singleplayer cutscenes!
    Music: Heaven Shall Burn - Bring The War Home

Hope you enjoyed! :)
  • caleemack
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 Sniper Montage - Go Aggressive
    My latest work. Hope u enjoy
  • HugePVPnesss
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi all,

First time poster. I created a grenade kills montage as a type of fun side hobby and because I'm a very OCD type of person, went through the full length of branding the channel.

I'd be grateful if you could check it out and let me know what you think. Some of the videos in this forum are incredibly impressive so hopefully I can live up to your expectations.

Regards
    PVP
  • oMoNsTaaaR
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys, Made my first sniping montage last night, hope you enjoy it. Can you let me know if there are any bits to improve on. Many thanks

• Zientekux
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Campaign
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Low Budget Montage

• NitroXT
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Check out my video on my YouTube,

Head over and get subscribed to keep upto date with all my Videos etc :) Happy gaming guys

• oCurlHardo
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some of my bf1 - scenes of the last weeks! Feedback would be great :)

• Joker3014
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    squad wiping, like, share and subscribe thanks
  • TicTacFoe
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    First foray into the Battlefield 1 highlights, enjoy!

TicTac Tactics - Bunker Broom
  • Joker3014
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    old beta clip, sniping ps4
  • PhenDice
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How to give good kills :)
  • nskill
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

ENJOY!
  • DarK_MaGNiFiQuE
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Here you go guys my new Epic montage so intense! Enjoy!
  • LancelotCZE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Enjoy :)
  • GabzMonster
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That moment you are better with a pistol compared to the sniper.

• oMoNsTaaaR
    Hey guys check out my battlefield montages in my channel. Thanks!

• lll-Ama84-lll
    No idea how I killed that horse, didn't see anything, didn't shoot, no roadkill... DICE, please?

• HugePVPnesss
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi all. It's that time again when I feel like I stand infront of everyone naked and present another video. After 4 days of sacrificed game time and more hours spent than I'd like to admit, I present to you the first video in my next series.

Still working on the end card because they don't work the way I thought and it took me 3 hours to make just the ending :smile:

Enjoy all, and have a Merry Christmas and safe New Year!

• lll-Ama84-lll
    Some random and funny moments!