Battlefield 1 - Top 5 issues or improvements

Comments

• BoboCoon
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At least make it to where we can rent a server and change the damn settings so it's like hardcore. COME ON!
  • BoboCoon
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Eventually, they will release a good game again. It won't be too long. But if this is the case just push through whole damn release date back. Regular players r **** **** anyways.
  • danieljl007
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please stop nerfing stuff so early in the games life.

Just fix the bugs that make the game so annoying.
  • wolf-REdGE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    1) RESPAWN : Respawns cause lots of frustration: you should be able to respawn only in safe places, and not exact same place of our teammates (but nearby) like when we spawn to FLAG or BASE we do not appear in the middle of the point, but at a distance.
    2) TANKS : Its like tanks are electric ? they do not make enough noise, and we dont hear them comming

• crane96
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Va-gina core should not even exist still blows my mind they did not have a hardcore mode....why in the hell would you not have that standard in your game....?
  • BlackTeam101
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The air Burst Mortar doesn't show up in the Main menu Load out customization

Sometimes when i spawn i couldn't deploy the mortar for some reason , had to use an ammo crate to deploy one
  • Adamant80
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Decrease accuracy significantly while moving or add a stamina bar. (It is disheartening to see a movement meta where players have to strafe, bounce around, and jump everywhere, in order to win a fight plus it makes the game feel way too silly than it should seem. I have friends who didn't buy the game because of this.)
    2. Make bullet drop more realistic. (The bullet drop can be fairly accurate with some rifle variants but much like BF4 it feels like all weapons have the same bullet drop regardless of round they fire. Simply adjusting it per type of weapon could help the gameplay.)
    3. Improve or add hot keys for the leaning function. (Sometimes I cant find the sweet spot on a wall, window, or door frame where I can actually lean. Fixing this would improve firefights a lot.)
    4. Find a way to fix the squad system, especially for Operations. I can never get into a squad because they are always private and the number of available squads is maxed out.
    5. For the love of all that is good please find a way to fix all the strafe happy movement that makes everyone look like they are being paddled around. Just please somehow fix this.
  • Yougotownd1000
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Im not gonna list what I don't like mostly because it's listen above. But one bug post-Fall patch is potentially gamebreaking. I recorded it here.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MoRtArXmAgGoT/video/23557997

I spawned in, but the whole screen was black aside from UI/HUD elements.

I was trying to join a friend's game on Grand Operations on Kaiserschlacht, On St. Quentin Scar.
  • The_Warminds
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Too many snipers
    2. Remove Tanks internal/emergency repair. (External repair only)
    3. Remove Calvary Health Regeneration.
    4. Remove Elite Class Health Regeneration.
    5. Reduce Air to Ground capability.
  • RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seems like the update has nerfed the only viable weapon in the Support class. The BAR didn't need any changes. It feels like LMG's still kind of lack compared to other classes.

Gas Grenades. REALLY?!! You did nothing to change this major thing that everyone says is too much with having 2 of them and also having it damage even outside of the visible gas.

Shotguns. Still stupidly easy to use and still disgusting range on them. Reduce the range or drop the cross hair so it takes some level of judgement to use rather than blasting down whole pathways or corridors and 1 shotting people. It's silly easy kills and brainless at the moment having given them a go.
  • TheS0pran0
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    1. The support class still needs a lot of love. The changes did not make it more playable. It is by far the least desirable class of the game.

2. FIX THE DAMN DIRECT X CRASH

3. Grenade and gas spam is terrible.

4. Snipers snipers snipers. When 50% of all the players you encounter are all one class something is wrong.

5. No admin controls for custom servers. Dumbest thing ever.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wolf-REdGE wrote: »
    1) RESPAWN : Respawns cause lots of frustration: you should be able to respawn only in safe places, and not exact same place of our teammates (but nearby) like when we spawn to FLAG or BASE we do not appear in the middle of the point, but at a distance.
    2) TANKS : Its like tanks are electric ? they do not make enough noise, and we dont hear them comming

Respawns are really bad in this game. Respawn underwater...shot in head by sniper. Respawn on fire, Respawn bayonett charge, Respawn run over by a tank.
  • VaultDweller1996
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On the lee Enfield I noticed that the magazine cut off on the side of the rifle moves with the bolt it shouldn't do that. its attention to detail that makes a good game more polished.
    i would also like to see class universal weapons again like in the other battlefields, I think something like the the infinity version of bolt actions available to all classes would give it a closer feel to WWI.
  • ELITEPREDATOR63
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1) allow players to blast into the gun bunkers on empires edge and monte grappa from above, i've had too many games that saw a single squad entrenched in the bunker all game, with one medic reviving, a support feeding ammo, a pair of model 10 shotty assaults camping the firing slits, and a villar perosa sentry camping in there too, its pretty much impossible to get such a well equipped team out of there without a tank. 2) fix medal system 3) buff all 5 round medic rifles, especially the 1906, its pretty much the worst rank 10 gun in the game and it feels horrible to be rewarded with it after ours of gameplay 4) lower the range of the model 10 shotguns, or give that "shotgun" to the scouts to snipe with 5) give a higher reward to scouts for capping to increase pto
  • Vicb0u
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for this opportunity t1gge. I will only mention one issue since I believe most of the others have been covered on some levels already and I'm sure they're being worked on.

My issue is pretty huge on my side but a minor one overall: Dog tag hunting was a big thing for my friend and I in BF3. We would try knifing them all and the whole concept seemed more exciting back then, compared to what later games did.
    These changes are pretty minor and easy to implement, but would be a huge deal for the dog tag hunting community.
    First, take a quick look at how the system was done in BF3. That's what we're looking for.
    The essence of it is:

- Do not show what the dog tag looks like before one has earned or knifed it. Simply show a description on how to earn it.
    - Fix so that it properly shows how many times you have knifed a dog tag, seeing as the system is broken in its current state. (For instance, it's showing I have knifed the rank 100 dog tag 3 times even though I've never encountered someone at rank 100)
    - While fixing the previous point, please add the name of the player you last collected a dog tag from. We actually used this system to find playeds wearing a dog tag we needed to collect.
    - Make them more appealing, and distinguish the common ones from the rare ones. In BF3, this was done with the golden dog tags. The golden ones were rare and attractive because it took actual time and effort to earn them.

If I missed anything, it would definitely be found by looking back at how the whole system was done in Battlefield 3.
    Thanks in advance, the dog tag hunting community would be very grateful for these changes.
  • DILSES
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would largely appreciate and actually thought that they would fix the guns working after a revive. Many a times i could have taken a couple of kills when my team or squadmate reviews me. But always my guns wont work unless i change the current gun to a secondary. HEAR ME OUT SOMEONE ?
  • Venomous
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Medal system is all over the shop and so are melee attacks, I've lost count how many times I've approached soldiers that are clueless to the apporach and have a gun equipped and lost. All medals should be able to be tracked, not certain ones each week.
  • TheWeenieHut
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Please fix the SLI issue with rendering text and light, the game is unplayable now with SLI. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58545/major-update-flaw-flickering-blinking-updates-in-op/p1
    This is happening as a result of the 11/15/2016 update
  • Avalanche-swe
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Seems like the update has nerfed the only viable weapon in the Support class. The BAR didn't need any changes. It feels like LMG's still kind of lack compared to other classes.

Gas Grenades. REALLY?!! You did nothing to change this major thing that everyone says is too much with having 2 of them and also having it damage even outside of the visible gas.

Shotguns. Still stupidly easy to use and still disgusting range on them. Reduce the range or drop the cross hair so it takes some level of judgement to use rather than blasting down whole pathways or corridors and 1 shotting people. It's silly easy kills and brainless at the moment having given them a go.

This!

Dice wants to make lmg´s more attractive so they nerf the only useful lmg, the BAR. Jesus Christ!
  • derKuschelbanane
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Just change the Bunkers in Monte Grappa! It is extremly annoying in Operations. My Idea: make it possible to crack open that bunkers from above. (Maybe after destroying the big artillery guns!)