Battlefield 1 - Top 5 issues or improvements

Comments

• ILLOGITECH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

ILLOGITECH wrote: »
    NERF THE HORSES!
    crswipe wrote: »
    NERF THE HORSES!

I thought it was the riders you wanted nerfed?

The amount of people riding around as Cavalry now is crazy.
    Mainly because you don't need any skill whatsoever as cavalry class to take down a heavy vehicle anymore.
    Just came from a game where cavalry riders were riding around like flies destroying tanks. I was shooting horses left, right and centre with a heavy tank, unable to kill them.
    A full blast from the muzzle of a Heavy Tank at point blank into a horses side to do "45" damage ?
    FFS.......c'mon.......

Tough Horse.
    I rest my case.

• pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Number 1 Issue : Bored Level 150 Players waiting for Heavy Bomber Spawns.
    Those are the most useless Players on every Server..I dont think there will be any changes to this..But if DICE wanna destroy BF V in the same way like they did it in Bf1.i´m not sure if we gonna have fun like we had before..
  • Xhizor_87
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    No temp ban for cheaters should be a ban forever and for the future bf games. It will let people think twice before they start being a stupid cheater, and it would give the right signal to people who don't trust the anti cheat system. More anti cheat sytems like battle eye. I'm aware that cheating will never be fixed 100%, but you need to use all the tools you can

And no idea that this is a bug of a weird design choice, but the at mines are now useless and very annoying to use.
  • TerminatorML-101
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just want to say something to the developers, and yes, it's positive. Hope they will read this. Since the last update BF1 is stable as a rock! The update before this one **** something up. I had regular "BF1.exe stopped working" crashes in W10 1607 (sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after 2 hours), and nothing on my system changed except the update of BF1 (W10 updates are disabled through GPO). I am using a Ryzen 1800X CPU and a 1080 Ti graphics card with the lastest drivers installed. I tried different kind of things to fix it, but suspected it was just a ****-up in the code somewhere, because nothing on my system had changed. The developers probably know what they fixed, so thanks and continue the good work.
  • Tempt0r
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    St quentin scar
    brittish army flag point F, map shows tank available
    when you click on it it sayd the selected deploy points is not available
    so much depending on the tanks but we had no tank for over 15 minutes. **** bugs, how long this game been released still it is there

ps rollback the september update asap your hunting all players away

BF 1 , in its state as of September 2017, was PERFECT. why'd u have to go and tinker with everything guys! We love you, but sometime you just make it....hard....no go to your room and roll back to septemeber....plz thanks
  • Venciano
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    - more frontlines maps
    - buff bolt action rifles at close range (one hit kill to torso under 10meters maybe?)
    - make bayonet charge viable
    - add option to turn off political correctness (so not every third german in ww1 is black)
    - add real austria-hungary uniforms and more voice overs (czechs, hungarians,polish,croatian)
    - mustaches
    - apocalypse operation
    Post edited by Venciano on
  • zenn_nme
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The top 1 issue for me at the moment is;
    - joining empty or just finished Operation matches (for the Operation Campaigns) when not going via the server browser.
  • DeadAgain210
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    People are ruining this game by not playing and just looking at the map live. Not spawning in. And relaying the information they see to their team mates. For example, if my team mate is a sniper, and I choose not to spawn in, I could see the map live, with the flare he puts out and see if the enemy is flaking. My score will be 0-0., all during the game. I find this not worthy of playing anymore. This makes a big difference if a party of 8 is in effect. Some cheaters aren't so obvious they go 1-2 level 150.
  • fe7felix
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i didnt read the whole book, i dont even know if anybody keeps caring but

Unknown Server Error and
    failed to join Server

should get hands on since day 1
  • ShuToshio
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would you consider getting stuck at black screen while waiting for next match a priority? I dunno why but tonight, AFTER EVERY MATCH I will glitch out and I will be forced to stop the game and restart the game. This even happens when I quit the match after it has ended. It just shows "QUITTING..." it's not a black screen, but I'm still stuck. PS4 asia matches, conquest or shock operations. Thanks.
  • CostanzaStan
    171 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just want there to be more weapons for factions like the Ottomans and Italians. There are very few weapons in the game that they actually used. Every class should have weapons used by every faction. I hope they fix this in BFV.
  • henbaoqian
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lower overall damage! TTK 2.0 was a major step back imho, we had it almost perfect - not too much, not too high. Those who liked more dmgh could choose 200 % dmg servers. But no, they had to step in and "fix it". Now it is even worse - after recent patch it is close to unplayable. Random dying just from a support camper somewhere in enemy spawn area, shooting you from 1 km away? Yeah... Snipers killing almost always, with almost zero bullet drop? And the dmg towards the planes is just exorbitant now - yes, I agree, planes are very powerful vs infantry, but now the fire from these burning bullets or whatever it is is a joke. Same with gunner position or worse - antitank ammo on planes (but this was always too strong, for me almost an exploit) - this is all too powerful to engage in any nice fire exchange, it is just shoot-die scenario.

I am somewhat inclined to think they do it on purpose, to make people hate BF1 and buy new title. Well, this trick won't work with me, for sure.
  • supersteve939
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    the game freezing up when loading next round has been happening for around 3 weeks now. players are forced to quit using task manager (on PC). happens after every round. and conflicts with cloud data sync every time I exit the game. 3 WEEKS NOW!!! Priorities DICE! its really ruining the game!
  • JamieCurnock
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the game freezing up when loading next round has been happening for around 3 weeks now. players are forced to quit using task manager (on PC). happens after every round. and conflicts with cloud data sync every time I exit the game. 3 WEEKS NOW!!! Priorities DICE! its really ruining the game!

Yep, this issue is unbelievable, it's literally game breaking.

I only play operations so I don't know if conquest etc is affected. Currently it's this.... pick a full server from the browser (this is the only way to guarantee a decent match with lots of people), join anywhere between half way through a match and toward the end, match finishes, black screen of death, wait, wait, wait, give up and quit the game, load up and repeat.

It's mind numbingly boring and has actually stopped me playing over the last few weeks. It's been an issue ever since the shock operations patch.
  • JamieCurnock
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Psychopski wrote: »
    I’ll hit on broken or poorly done game sound design again and again and again. I certainly hope we don’t hear such shoddy sound design in the next BF title.

FYI I play on Xbox One with surround sound, high quality headphones with all the proper settings on my TV and console. I have no surround sound issues playing other shooters or any other games.

Example 1.

I round a corner and bump into a totally silent enemy tank(that has the engine running) and get my head blown off by the main gun from point blank range. Instead of actually hearing the tank engine idling from a proper distance, with the engine sounds growing progressively louder and louder as I draw near, I instead hear a bomber engine from a bomber that’s flying on the other side of the map! Apparently that bomber engine from across the map has priority to render but that tank engine is excluded from my max sounds count?

Example 2.

I’m located in a destroyed building(that I’ve completely cleared) observing the battlefield. I’m not shooting nor is anyone within 50 meters. From inches away I’m shot in the back by an enemy player that has magically appeared inside the building with me without making a single sound in lieu of all the broken glass and fallen rubble located throughout the house.

Both of these examples happen to me personally dozens and dozens of times a day. It’s really unsat.

DICE. Your sound design team has failed as far as sound prioritization and some sounds that should be rendering are simply not rendering. Please fix. In addition, it would be nice to see(hear) actual speed of sound properly modeled and implemented into the next BF title.

I disagree, bf pretty much always nail the sound design. I do however agree with your example about the tank, they do seem overly quiet. In regards to the infantry sounds I don't know why you think they aren't good enough, I rely on the sounds of footsteps etc much more than the mini map, much more realistic and something I was really happy was changed from bf4
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fix your servers. Or stop man by games. Simple enough. Count me out of bfanything going forward. The more you give these crap companies money the more crap games they put out.
  • Wantedcells
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Same here, cant play or rarely possible, 2 rounds in a row. At the end of the game ( scoreboard ) if i dont get OK ( bottom right screen) next match will be another black screen for sure. I have to kill process bf1.exe and restart the game! Annoying and frustration! I've tried repair game and execute as an Administrator and thats not enough. *PC, windows 7*

• BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    These idiots are still losing server connections after 2 years? Glad I didn’t buy the bf5
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Servers down again. 2nd time today. Thx dice. You suck
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Servers down again. 2nd time today. Thx dice. You suck

PSN was down too....dont know what platform you play...but it may not be DICE.