Battlefield 1 - Top 5 issues or improvements

Comments

• d3monkid12
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PegasusR7 wrote: »
    This is so basic, I can't understand why EA/DICE can't figure it out. Challenges such as "The Eternal Order of the Gladiator" you have to play certain maps to fulfill the challenge. But there are many times the maps are not even available to play! This is time specific, not being able to play the maps in a timely fashion would prevent someone from being able to meet the challenge. This is unreasonable!

I understand ur pain. I have 2 medals left to get and I can never get on a server or find one that's playing the maps I need. I got u beat though, there's one u have to get a certain # of kills while on fire. get this the one and only time this medal popped up for me I couldn't catch on fire unless enemies threw incendiary grenades. example: I think it's B flag on amiens, always has fire there near flame trooper kit. I could lay in any fire in area and not get hurt. until I get shot 1 time
  • Pahkiller
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My top 5
    1. Shut BF1 down
    2. Shut BF1 down
    3. Shut BF1 down
    4. Shut BF1 down
    5. Shut BF1 down
  • Kummitukka
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My top issue atm is why can't I get an answer why operation campaign is gone and if it will be active anytime soon. Can't find any official reason why it is gone.
  • LotusJJ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Release the Arditi dagger pls
  • henbaoqian
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    With BF V released I do not expect any updates to BF 1, but well, that is what I would love to see:

1/ Bugs with airplanes - lots of "coupling" between plane ramming each other, cannot disconnet, go into some weird dance acrobatis in the air.

2/ Limit the weapons range in general or raise bullet drop significantly, over certain distance. It is not normal that support can shoot over whole map with bullet drop next to non-existent. It should be fair to shoot without much penalty over 50 or 100 m, but not hundreds of meters with almost no visible bullet drop. Last game I have shot plane with ... Frommer , from acros half of the map, this is ridiculous (ok, plane was probably 5 hp, still, I should not be even to scratch it with Frommer!)

3/ Lower overall dmg of support weapons. TTK 2.0 ruined the game, 70 % of both teams are support or snipers. This is frustrating to have 17 support in the team and maybe 1 or 2 medics at best.

• beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanx for crappy servers dice. Now your new crap game isn't selling. Wah
  • JASPm1911
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tbh the single biggest problem I have with BF1 is the auto reassign coming in the later stages of Operationa, especially in the final sectors. It is very annoying and frustrating when you have fought so hard and get swapped over to the losing team literally at the last minute.
    Have been playing ever since release without much to complain anout, but this auto reassign from a few updates back is just **** frustrating.
  • jahgraha
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This

And nothing else, the game is perfect, don't bug it by patching for whinning low-life who's only life is hardcore gaming.

Most of your money comes from adults who don't want to relearn the game every month and waste one session every two weeks because of a patch and a patch of a patch that need be installed before hunting those orcs down!
  • henbaoqian
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    jahgraha wrote: »
    This

You are probably in the wrong forum (BF1)
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Using the pee stain anti tank gun. Just when u r about to fire. Some idiot stands in front and you die from accident. All the time

This happens when you are in tanks also. I had someone jump in front of my super tank reinforcement and i literally one shot myself. Now players know they can kill tanks you get all the sour mouth ragers and hackusationists trying to kill tankers.
  • GeeksVendetta
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    When you guys EA/DICE put a good anticheat system i will buy your BF V ....
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Make the loading screens longer. I have nothing better to do but wait ten minutes for a damn 15 minute long game to load. Then you want us to buy bfv for 50 percent off. No thanks. F.u.
  • 11KingJake11
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I sit round telling everyone it will get better to all new members but ya dice u suck man on release. Thats a heart to heart.

• EphemeralLegalis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Hacker
    2. Seriously Hacker
    3. again our lovely problem "Hacker"
    4. please I beg you to "Hacker"
    5. Hacker

fix
    1. ability to vote kick.
  • ko0de3
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Tanks, airplanes, more tanks and more airplanes until the faulty team that are losing can win the game.
  • 11KingJake11
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ive been thinking about bf1 because it has 200 damage.
  • jahgraha
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 1 change I want: on ps4 at least, it's the same button the reanimate and change weapon with wounded or dead body... Please fix that annoying setup!
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Hacker
    2. Seriously Hacker
    3. again our lovely problem "Hacker"
    4. please I beg you to "Hacker"
    5. Hacker

fix
    1. ability to vote kick.

Good player using a tank gets a flawless score. kicked by jealous scrubs. Oh i cannot see the issues with this because like you i am blind.
    I was banned of almost every clan server during BF3 because i was accused of hacking, same thing happened in BF4. Admins kick players for knifing them or doing well. But what you are asking is that the randomers on a random server have the ability to kick players?
    Solution (Update and activate FairFight)
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are people still playing this game
  • Hat_Fulla_Rain
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just want to be able to find mixed servers again. Dice just completely ruined their server browser and fled the scene. I'm not interested in vanilla servers or r2bfv servers.