Battlefield 1 - Top 5 issues or improvements

Comments

• 1337_M4TTH3W8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hiho, the biggest issue is definitely Medal system. It's bugged A/F, and it makes completing medals really awful.
    Weapon balance, Automatico is a bit overpowered, same goes to Hellrieger
    Bugged vehicles, and on map mounts, where you enter it and you can't move nor fire
    Option to kick squad leader if he's not giving orders. For example do vote like in BF2 where you could kick a commander.
    More stats in game not in companion. In game we can't see our kd/r or weapons sorted by most kills, like in battlelog. Only in companion we can view that. I know that you want ppl to use companion, but making it into the game would be better.

Anyway game is still awesome, however medal system needs fix asap.
  • Texas_Ace_80
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Most you probably already heard a million times so no need to go into full details.
     3. Remove that "Game available to join" when in a party. Have it be a notification at the top of the screen that you can for example, Shift + F2 to open instead of interrupting the game like it does now.

Indeed.

The worst is when it happens as you're in the middle of a gun fight.

It's gotten me killed a handful of times already.
  • Pincopallino097
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My issues:

-Please make the possibility to change your loadout for the main menu
    -Add server browser to operations (I hate when I get into matches with more than 100 ping)
    -Fix the freeze in the campaign and operations videos (it happens sometimes, probably it is due to loading, I am on PC)
    -Make more things to unlock between level 4 and 10 of each class
    -Make a different key for charge or for melee, sometimes when I want to make a charge with "f" I got a melee attack and of course I die...
    -Nerf a bit 10-A shotgun, it's 1 shot kill and it's rate of fire is a bit high
    -Rework medal system because I think it's a mess (eg. medals aren't always the same in a week and sometimes they don't save)
  • FiretickDB
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Level 55+ (PC) : Spend my time mostly playing Operations and a bit of Conquest

1) 64 player Operations needs balancing
    -It's much easier for defenders to win a game of operations than it is for attackers. Giving attackers an extra battalion or more tickets should help this. Letting attackers gain an extra battalion by taking over an entire map could be something to add. (It makes perfect sense since you're also reinforcing for another attack)
    -Certain points are very difficult to take. Point B on Monte Grappa is the perfect example to this, there are currently only two, easily defendable entrances to the bunker. Adding a third entrance via opening the fortress gun positing would greatly help.

2)Customise Loadouts from the main menu
    -I suspect this is a common request

3)Behemoths could do with a health/defense buff
    -I'm starting to notice it's much easier for people to take down behemoths more. Example include the Behemoth in St Quentin and Ballroom. It's very easy for the enemy team to just sit on the AA and take it down very quickly.

4)Partially remove the skip feature
    -It would be better to remove the skip option while you're dead and waiting to redeploy but are still revivable, you can add the skip option when the redeploy timer has finished counting down. It currently serves no use to still have "hold to skip" option.

5)Makes changes on what YOU think is best for the game DICE
    -The game is well balanced and there can be a few improvements made (such as improving Support guns). But I'm reading things like "remove the weather mechanic", "fog is too much!" and "Tanks are too OP". For one, I think the weather and fog help to make the game very immersive and atmospheric. There's nothing like charging through No Mans Land in the thick fog. I think Tanks are forced to take a slightly different role in this game, since it's very easy to get killed if you blindly advance, so tankers are forced to take a more defensive approach since it's very easy to kill a lone tank if it's surrounded. Tanks shouldn't be nerfed.
    -I don't have a problem with AA in general, but they should be able to respawn. If a player destroys all the AA permanently, it's easy for the planes to be unopposed. (I say this as a pilot who has a score in the top 5% according to a stat tracker, not as someone who hates planes)
    -I hope you make changes based on what's best for the game and not what a few loud individuals are saying.
  • TM3134
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Fix the medals system, it won't let you track this weeks challenge and keeps reverting to prior week medals. Also, once a medal appears in a weekly challenge, we should be able to go back and track/complete that medal (unfortunately I work full time and have a girlfriend, these real world adult things hinder my ability to be with my true love, battlefield).
    2. Why can't we spawn into the transport cars, ever? It shows what appears to be the transport vehicle in the vehicle icon section, but can never spawn in one. Also maybe add another transport vehicle?
    3. Spawning into a tank as it explodes is never fun or safe, warn us that she's gonna blow before we spawn in please.
    4. The option to exit once a match ends has way to short of a time frame. Give us a chance to bail all the way up until the last minute before a round starts.
    5. This one is the most important and a two prong point. Give the scout a better anti vehicle gadget, and for the love of god give us a 1903 infantry, iron sights, bolt action, no fancy bells or whistles, just average weapon used during the Great War. PLEASE!

• Fhurstinator
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey all, first post ever on a battlefield forum for me =)
    First of all before i go into the negative i want to say that this game has me hooked like crazy, all day every day at work i think about going home and playing BF1, i even frikken dream about this game! Also consider that i am usually soley a Strategy and RPG player and extremely skeptical towards FPS games and i usually hate them, and i suck at them :(. I havent played FPS and enjoyed it since Battlefield 1942 and BF Vietnam. This is how good i think this game is, so thank you DICE, alltho it has flaws and issues, it has quite many of them actually so i am going to list a few in here as critisism is the only way towards improvement. Basically.

1. Maps are too open for 64 ppl gameplay in general, its way too sniper and tank friendly and it gets frustrating getting killed by the same sniper or the same tank 6-7 times before they are killed. To add to that point i think heavy tanks are a bit too strong and they need to be either adjusted to be less offensivily beastly or there need to be a set limit to the number of active heavy tanks per map as they are currently almost the only tank u see around. Amiens is a map near perfection and Argonne forrest is great too (except for all the movement limitations) and they should be used for future reference when creating maps.

2. The weapon and gadget loadouts are too insignificant as it is right now. Most classes have but a very few good options. For example, i love playing scout but i hate sniping (duh right?) so i play scout simply because it is the only class that offers bolt action rifles with ironsight (i played soley engineer in BF 1942 for the very same reason) and the gadgets i get to pick from doesnt suit my frontline playstyle with those weapons. The Flare is great, leaving the flash to be forever unused. The tripwire bombs are underwhelming compared to what other classes can pick as gadgets and the remaining gadgets i have absolutely no use for. The periscope is a great way to help out ur team, but u get nothing for it except for a few points when they die, u can never get MVP because u have spent ur whole game helping ur team to recon the battlefield and identifying enemies. Imagine a periscope+pilot teamwork? not gonna happen because the pilot will get all the glory.

3. Squadleaders never give objectives and squads rarely ever work together even if they do, dont know if this can get fixed somehow with a carrot but its saddening to see, coming from online games where ppl HAVE to work together to achieve ur goals i know the importance of teamwork and i love it.

4. Being a passionate pilot in Vietnam and 1942 games i was looking forward to do it again here, but the odds are stacked against u in a plane because of the insane speed and effectiveness of the AA guns, getting downed in seconds after u finally get to spawn in a plane is just too frustrating.

5. I love using the bikes, jeeps and the armoured cars but they seem to disappear from the map sometimes to never return? This needs to be fixed and the number of these "fast" transport Vehicles should be upped a bit on each map.

I can think of a lot more, but i feel like ive already written way too much in this post and writing more would probably scare people away from reading it. Love playing this game with ya'll, have a great day! =)

Also english is not my native language so i apologize for any grammar faults there might be.
  • iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Lag compensation is a bit OP.
    2. Why do we not at least have 45hz on console?
    3. Gun freeze after grenade toss.
    4. Quit button disappears too fast after round.
    5. Ping rates in score card would be novel.

Other then that, you've made an amazing game!!
  • resv
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Loading times: I realize the game is working with a ton of assets but the loading times take forever.
    2. Spawn locations: I hate spawning in just to be shot down by someone camping the area.
    3. AA Adjustment: I don't think you need to change the damage any, just the range. Right now on Mont Grappa a player on point A can shut down the sky almost across the map.
    4. Soldier/Vehicle Customization: It is a mystery as to why I can't adjust my loadout on the Soldier menu outside of a game. Also, please allow for vehicle customization without having to have an available vehicle. I can't tell you how many times I have gone into swap a weapons package just to come back and find that the plane or tank has already been taken.
    5. Battle Packs are boring: No boosts, no emblem parts, no weapon upgrades outside of skins. There is really no reason to get excited about getting a battle pack.
    6. Have something else to do with war bonds: At some point, players are going to end up with thousands of war bonds that they never spend. I mean, I had tons of money in Hardline that went to waste. This just seems like a really limited game design choice.

I could go on and on about how much I miss the more detailed weapon customization options and the like but I am willing to accept the fact that we will probably not see anything like that in BF1.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Iron sight snipers like the SMLE Infantry should be 1-hit kill in close range. Scoped sniper rifles should be headshot ONLY. The current system you have implemented has made scout way too appealing that it is hurting team makeup in CQL.

Take a look at the big map (The deploy screen map) and look where your teammates are on the map. Count how many are attacking flags, how many are defending contested flags, and how many are not playing the objective in any meaningful way.

I've spent alot of time of time the last checking the big map to get a large enough sample --because I know you like big samples, but you have the real data on this. It's infuriating. This is on Dice. People are going to play how they want. You made sniping easier and the result is less people are playing the objective.

At the moment if I don't find a decent 2-3 guys in a squad I end up capping flags on my own only to eventually end up getting shot in the face because well I'm one guy.

When there are so many snipers on a team, there will be times when you have one squad attacking 6-7 flags and that is going to be a loss everytime.

My point is team makeup right now is a problem. This directly degrades CQL, an objective-based gamemode. Do the math, when there's 10 snipers completely off objectives, 8 players are in vehicles, 8 are dead and re-deploying how many do you have left on the field actually attacking or defending flags? This is a huge problem. I see teams getting all-capped very easily because of this. If you don't have the numbers, you're not going to cap flags and you're not going to effectively hold the flags you have.

• CrimeSceneKitty
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. Weapon balance needs to be looked at (see below for examples)
    2. Battlepacks are just anti-fun, (see below for a better solution)
    3. Leveling is unrewarding
    4. UI could be better for more areas (see below for details)
    5. REVIVE SKIPPING
    Weapon Balance
    • LMGs are like firing .22 caliber round at someone....5 shots to kill at point blank is a joke, 7 shots at 22m and out is reason enough to not play them
    • Automatico Storm and Automatico Factory need a nerf to their hipfire. Currently you can take the Storm version and get the best of both worlds for the gun
    • Hellriegel.....What were you thinking? 60 round mag, 2nd fastest firing primary in the game, high degree of controllability....where is the downside?
    • Model 10-A Shotgun....I dont need to say anything, you already know what is wrong here, no reason to pick other shotguns
    • M1916....26 rounds in a mag, 3 shot kill at all ranges...This needs to be balanced, that many bullets should mean less damage
    • Revolvers, Why are they not a 1 hit kill in the head at point blank?
    Battle packs
    It was a bold idea, but it has failed. First off the whole "randomly awarded" aspect of it makes it antifun. Some players (like me) who play a lot often feel like we are unrewarded for playing. I have played 10 hours a day and only gotten 1 battlepack.....it's fairly common to put in high amounts of hours per day and only get 1 or 2 battlepacks in the whole day. Logically you would think more play time would mean more battlepacks....but that is not true.

I suggest a whole rehaul of the battle pack system, make it something that skill can give you a better chance but also just playing the game can give you a chance to get one too. There is no reason for me to try and do my best in the game if I do not get rewarded for it. I have in the past joined a match and it ended before i could spawn in....I was then awarded a battlepack. That kind of system does not reward the players for playing good, for working as a team for trying their best.

Leveling
    What can I say, it is boring to grind 9 hours only to get a message that I will now need to grind 10 hours....there is no carrot, no reward. There is nothing to keep me driving to go for lvl 100.

UI
    Oh boy, where to start
    • ESC button causes a logic error in the customization menus (you guys know about that and are working on it, but still....)
    • No quit button between rounds
    • Weapon stats and details are lacking, nothing tells you how each weapon is to be played or what the correct damage dealt is
    • Vehicle info is a mess, nothing tells you that the Heavy Breakthrough tank has a AP cannon and not a HE cannon....that is important to know
    • No customization menu in the home screen...
    • Only being allowed to customize vehicles if you can select them
    • "Medic nearby" Your revivable body and your death cam are not the same thing, so a medic can be 20m away and revive you....
    Revive Skipping
    It was a good attempt at something new, but it failed with really bad results. Most people skip their revive period because they think they will spawn faster. Medics are even less likely to revive people due to a large amount of players always skipping the revive. This system needs to go, it is hurting the game. Instead I propose a new revive system, somewhat like the past system but with a tweak.

When a player goes down they can be revived, but instead of instantly coming back to life they are given a 3 second timer to accept or decline the revive. This way the player does not instantly die due to bad revives (which can give a team points due to them) and also allows the player to decline if they do not want a revive. The medic who performed the revive gets 50 points (same as current) for reviving, and an additional 50 points if the player accepts the revive. This way the medic is not punished for a player not accepting a revive, and is rewarded for helping the team. Revives will be more common as players would like to see that extra 50 points for a player accepting the revive.
  • Pincopallino097
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

1. Weapon balance needs to be looked at (see below for examples)
    2. Battlepacks are just anti-fun, (see below for a better solution)
    3. Leveling is unrewarding
    4. UI could be better for more areas (see below for details)
    5. REVIVE SKIPPING
    Weapon Balance
    • LMGs are like firing .22 caliber round at someone....5 shots to kill at point blank is a joke, 7 shots at 22m and out is reason enough to not play them
    • Automatico Storm and Automatico Factory need a nerf to their hipfire. Currently you can take the Storm version and get the best of both worlds for the gun
    • Hellriegel.....What were you thinking? 60 round mag, 2nd fastest firing primary in the game, high degree of controllability....where is the downside?
    • Model 10-A Shotgun....I dont need to say anything, you already know what is wrong here, no reason to pick other shotguns
    • M1916....26 rounds in a mag, 3 shot kill at all ranges...This needs to be balanced, that many bullets should mean less damage
    • Revolvers, Why are they not a 1 hit kill in the head at point blank?
    Battle packs
    It was a bold idea, but it has failed. First off the whole "randomly awarded" aspect of it makes it antifun. Some players (like me) who play a lot often feel like we are unrewarded for playing. I have played 10 hours a day and only gotten 1 battlepack.....it's fairly common to put in high amounts of hours per day and only get 1 or 2 battlepacks in the whole day. Logically you would think more play time would mean more battlepacks....but that is not true.

I suggest a whole rehaul of the battle pack system, make it something that skill can give you a better chance but also just playing the game can give you a chance to get one too. There is no reason for me to try and do my best in the game if I do not get rewarded for it. I have in the past joined a match and it ended before i could spawn in....I was then awarded a battlepack. That kind of system does not reward the players for playing good, for working as a team for trying their best.

Leveling
    What can I say, it is boring to grind 9 hours only to get a message that I will now need to grind 10 hours....there is no carrot, no reward. There is nothing to keep me driving to go for lvl 100.

UI
    Oh boy, where to start
    • ESC button causes a logic error in the customization menus (you guys know about that and are working on it, but still....)
    • No quit button between rounds
    • Weapon stats and details are lacking, nothing tells you how each weapon is to be played or what the correct damage dealt is
    • Vehicle info is a mess, nothing tells you that the Heavy Breakthrough tank has a AP cannon and not a HE cannon....that is important to know
    • No customization menu in the home screen...
    • Only being allowed to customize vehicles if you can select them
    • "Medic nearby" Your revivable body and your death cam are not the same thing, so a medic can be 20m away and revive you....
    Revive Skipping
    It was a good attempt at something new, but it failed with really bad results. Most people skip their revive period because they think they will spawn faster. Medics are even less likely to revive people due to a large amount of players always skipping the revive. This system needs to go, it is hurting the game. Instead I propose a new revive system, somewhat like the past system but with a tweak.

When a player goes down they can be revived, but instead of instantly coming back to life they are given a 3 second timer to accept or decline the revive. This way the player does not instantly die due to bad revives (which can give a team points due to them) and also allows the player to decline if they do not want a revive. The medic who performed the revive gets 50 points (same as current) for reviving, and an additional 50 points if the player accepts the revive. This way the medic is not punished for a player not accepting a revive, and is rewarded for helping the team. Revives will be more common as players would like to see that extra 50 points for a player accepting the revive.
    Hellriegel isn't controllable in the long distance, then when you shoot it is subject to overheat (after 35 shots if I am not mistaken)

• The_Spaniard1876
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hola @t1gge!

So, let me start with saying, I know you guys are working hard on RSP, hardcore, fog of war and all that so I'll leave them out. (plus, if not I'd need a longer list than 5)...

1) Fire and gas...should not be 'friendly/enemy' I've said this since the first time I noticed it in previous games. It shouldn't matter whether friendly fire is on. Once you throw that grenade, the cloud or flame lingers, it should kill everything.

2) Even with minimized 'official' player counts. 100 tickets is far too short for Domination or TDM. A game that lasts 5-7 minutes where you're supposed to get 20 kills in 1 round (for one of the medals) with 11 other players on your team? Silly.

3) Add a few more random Battlepacks to each mode's rewards. Don't make them rank or medal or some other achievement tied. Just get 2 or 3 more people awarded per 12 on a side.

4) Revise squad setup. Party system through Origin is horrendous. If I have 8 players in a party, it's a group of 5 with 3 playing single once we get in game, and unable to group until someone in the 5 leaves. Then we have to cycle everyone through the group and break up into 4's by ourselves. If playercounts per side are meant to be multiples of 4, squads should be 4. And either fix or replace the horrible party system. "Join friend" in battlelog worked INFINITELY better.

5) Server status, stats, etc. All the things we lost with battlelog being removed. I don't know why it was changed. All we did was go from Battlelog launches to Origin launches. People wanted outside launch removed altogether, not converted to an even worse outside launch. And I don't think anyone wanted to lose all the stats. I know server admins from BF4 who are going ballistic over the loss of the stats. Considering not moving any of their funds to RSP because lack of stats means lack of data to back up bans.
  • lioftw
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    with all the above i think the most importent thing to fix right now is the HIGH CPU usage for pc players.
    there is a ton of posts about it in the forums , reddit.
    it prevents from players and including me to play the game right now even with my high end rig.

so before stuff like medals system and battlepacks we just want to play the game and we cant do that with this problem !!!
    it been almost a month that we are all waiting for you to fix it.
    i will be very happy to get an answer from you about that issue cuz again at the moment we are not playing.
  • WingNutR
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    [PS4] Top issues for me are as follows:-
    1) Networking - the networking code in this game has got worse since the beta/release. Nine times out of ten players are shot by somebody on the other side of a wall/building/hill etc. Why are players seeing such vastly different versions of the game? Get clients back in sync with server.
    2) Bugs - dice needs to have a concerted effort to remove a lot of the bugs. I won't list them here as the good forum members have reported them endlessly.
    3) Sounds - the audio may initially sound great but under close inspection you realise a lot of what is happening in game has no audio. Sounds should reveal a lot of what is happening around your character, currently this is not the case.
    4) Weapons - a lot of the weapons have become too weak since the beta/release. Make ALL weapons GREAT again or is it time to call in Trump?!?
    5) Graphics/Blur issues- Stop with the dynamic resolution please and also LESS blur too! What is DICE's obsession with blur in this game? Everything has blur from the loading screens to overlays to rederered image. Are your graphics so bad you need to hide them?
    ********** And for good measure I throw in a number six.... **********
    6) Improved KILLCAM. If competitive gaming is one of your targets, let's get the killcam fixed and fit for purpose. Include either a replay of how your character actually bit the bullet or be able to see the exact path of the final kill is essential.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    -On ps4 I continue to ALWAYS load into a round after a whole bunch of people had already loaded. I NEVER get to select a vehicle, they're always gone by the time I load in. There has to be a fix.

-Some weapons have clear iron sights which allow you to easily track who you're shooting at. Other weapons have awful iron sights which become a hindrance when you consider that recoil kicks up. The iron sights completely block the view. I don't think this was an intentional design. It's a huge disadvantage for users and if it's not intentional it should be reworked. Try the M1903 Experimental to see what I mean.

-We need more guns. I can't believe dlc is only 20 more guns, this is not going to ensure longevity.

-You can vault over a 6 foot high wall but sometimes you cant jump over small rock.

-'You fell to your death' needs to be tweaked. Its random. It's impossible to tell what constitutes a high enough jump to cause you death. It's also random. Yesterday my teammate jumped, I followed, he lived and I 'full to my death'. Why? Same exact height.

-We need the option (Which was available in BF4) to reduce the opacity of objective icons. The colours are too strong sometimes they make it hard to see an enemy between you and the objective icon.

• xWTOxSkiLLz
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1: Progressions system is horrific

2: Load times are horrible. Everytime by the time I load into the next round half the team is already capturing the flags.

3: Beyond laggy UI

4: Weapon balance is horrible its the same guns used everytime medics medics medics.

5: Heavy tanks instant repair is just simply to much.

6: Medals system is terrible. Let me complete all medals in anyways I want not go in order. If I get 5 kills without dying then I should complete that task. But right now you need to go in order to complete them.

7: operations is way to unbalanced which just makes for a un fun experience

8: How about some weapon customization you have the attachments in the game already but they're all restricted

9: Earn Scraps for battlepacks by simply completing matches like 30 per a win in conquest 20 a loss

10: Fix battlepack distribution tired of being top in the team and getting nothing.

11: more rewards after matches right now it feels so pointless to play.

12: Atleast reward battlepacks or like 200 scrap for ranking up right now ranking up is completely pointless and unrewarding
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlepack distribution. Seriously. I've seen nothing in the forums complained about as much as the battlepacks. At least explain the distribution.
  • Storm5ive
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi David,

I like the sweet spot mechanic i am also fine with the 100 Damage from the most Scout Rifles in their sweet spot, but...

here are my points:

1) I think, it´s a bit too easy making kills with the Scout Class, non objective/teambased players gets a too high Kill Reward! When nothing will be changed, then we will see soon massive balancing issues. I had already Conquest Games with half Scout Players in my team.

How to fix:
    We need urgently a vest or armor for the assault, medic and support class that give us 10 more health. You can also implement this, that you can only equip the vest when you remove grenades or melee.

2) Add new weapons as factory variant for free, other variants (storm, trench, etc.) as puzzle in a Battlepack.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for listening.
  • R_0987
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    My biggest issue on ps4 is the fps on cq 64 players right now its all over the place.

Maybe some optimization on that front.