Hit Detection

Comments

  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No video.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No video.

    Why not.
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    You complain about people trolling, flaming, harassing, ect.....and here you are making those kind of posts.
  • TheThurston13
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oJU5T1No wrote: »
    I think the low ping players should get the priority for a smooth game, since we're the players who have invested time and money in a good connection, setting up everything properly and playing on the servers in our region to ensure we have a good experience gaming online. Also it prevents players purposely gimping there connections and playing out of region to gain a advantage. I have played on the american servers i'm in the uk and found theres not a great deal of difference compared to playing on the eu servers in my region, some games were actually better connection wise I can see why some players actually choose to play out of region.

    I"m not sure you understand ping. Ping is the distance from you to the server. Investing in better internet won't change ping. It only changes your UL and DL speeds. But I agree totally with the hit detection issues. Every update they fix something and there seems to be other bugs/issues that arise.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thurston13 wrote: »
    oJU5T1No wrote: »
    I think the low ping players should get the priority for a smooth game, since we're the players who have invested time and money in a good connection, setting up everything properly and playing on the servers in our region to ensure we have a good experience gaming online. Also it prevents players purposely gimping there connections and playing out of region to gain a advantage. I have played on the american servers i'm in the uk and found theres not a great deal of difference compared to playing on the eu servers in my region, some games were actually better connection wise I can see why some players actually choose to play out of region.

    I"m not sure you understand ping. Ping is the distance from you to the server. Investing in better internet won't change ping. It only changes your UL and DL speeds. But I agree totally with the hit detection issues. Every update they fix something and there seems to be other bugs/issues that arise.

    most of the time yes. But if you upgrade to a better ISP they may have a better infrastructure with less hops...which in turn gives you a lower ping.

    Not to mention upgrading may also may give you a higher priority on your ISPs qos...lowering your ping.

    But as you said for the most part you can't overcome E=mc2.
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Really didn't see you disagree with the pics visually showing the miss shots. Nope you just constantly make accusations without showing any evidence.

    Again your posts illustrate your hypocrisy on flaming and trolling.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    What really bugs me is how quickly some accuse people of trolling just because someone disagrees with them. I spend a good deal of time looking at vids being posted: various speeds, frame by frame, all surrondings. When I come to a conclusion it's because I'm fairly certain on what I saw.

    No one would spend that amount of time If they were "trolling".
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?
  • Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    thurston13 wrote: »
    oJU5T1No wrote: »
    I think the low ping players should get the priority for a smooth game, since we're the players who have invested time and money in a good connection, setting up everything properly and playing on the servers in our region to ensure we have a good experience gaming online. Also it prevents players purposely gimping there connections and playing out of region to gain a advantage. I have played on the american servers i'm in the uk and found theres not a great deal of difference compared to playing on the eu servers in my region, some games were actually better connection wise I can see why some players actually choose to play out of region.

    I"m not sure you understand ping. Ping is the distance from you to the server. Investing in better internet won't change ping. It only changes your UL and DL speeds. But I agree totally with the hit detection issues. Every update they fix something and there seems to be other bugs/issues that arise.

    I disagree. I just changed ISP's and my pings on all US East coast servers dropped 20ms. From avg 27ms to 7ms. West coast server pings are down to around 69ms from 160/180ms before.

    Ping is in fact a measure of distance. But that distance is determined by network routing and the quality of hardware/software on the route. Node sharing can also have a decent impact.

    Comcast 250Mbps / 15Mbps


    Verizon Fios (Fiber) 1Gbps / 1Gbps
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    So you get to determine who does and doesn't get to respond to you in a public thread? And you claim other people have issues....
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    So you get to determine who does and doesn't get to respond to you in a public thread? And you claim other people have issues....

    Nope, anyone can respond but it wasn't that type of question.

    As i remember you told me to leave the thread.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    So you get to determine who does and doesn't get to respond to you in a public thread? And you claim other people have issues....

    Nope, anyone can respond but it wasn't that type of question.

    As i remember you told me to leave the thread.

    Well I said get over it and move on.

    And if you're talking about previous posts I said if you don't have anything of value to bring up here go someplace else.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    Ah, so you just want to be a wailing stick in the mud?

    Congrats, you are as you would desire.
  • HillbillyJohn
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    Ah, so you just want to be a wailing stick in the mud?

    Congrats, you are as you would desire.

    That's pretty funny, you have such a way with words. :)

    I have a serious question for you, how much bandwidth can BF1 use maximum both up and down?
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    No video.

    He will say it's you not the game if you post video, all he does is troll for vids.

    Just stop being such a cry baby. Look your videos had nothing, get over it, move on.

    We understand you can't take criticism.

    Like I said all you do is troll for vids so you can say it's the player and not the game. Everyone is on to you.

    Present some legit issues like I have, vball found errors in my video, but clearly acknowledged a large portion. Then you won't have this uncomfortable situation you find yourself in. :smile:

    Or you can continue to lambast and distract from the topic at hand, it's up to you. :grimace:

    Been there and done that and guess what? I'll answer it for you, he made a thread about my vid in the bf4 forum and tried to discredit me. He then said the entire Battlefield community debunked my vid. Only two or three people at the most even commented on it. Obviously he lied and he has been doing this for years. No one here is obligated to show him a video of their game play, don't believe me ask the mods.

    Surely there is no reason for you to speak for me, especially when you push such disagreeable assumptions.

    What does decrying falsities do to ammend this great wrong?

    I'm beyond curious. The issues that were claimed false in my video, were indeed, or there was problem in the communication. Perhaps the same line of logic might explain your problem?

    Perception is not equal to actuality, and you can't decry your assumptions on your perceptions as fact, in anything, especially in the video game format.

    Why is it that my video was not lambasted by anyone? Not anyone at all?

    My question wasn't meant to elicit a response from you.

    Ah, so you just want to be a wailing stick in the mud?

    Congrats, you are as you would desire.

    That's pretty funny, you have such a way with words. :)

    I have a serious question for you, how much bandwidth can BF1 use maximum both up and down?

    If you have seen battlenonsense latest video, you would know the answer to that. He compares other games as well, and did it over an hour of playtime. The math shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.
Sign In or Register to comment.