Weekly BF

Hit Detection

Comments

  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There has been plenty of relevant videos posted and each and every time you and or your friends dismiss them as something being wrong other than the game.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There has been plenty of relevant videos posted and each and every time you and or your friends dismiss them as something being wrong other than the game.

    Actually they haven't been dismissed. They have bean prooven to not be OOR or anything else that it was claimed to be. The reason why you choose not to accept factual evidence countering your claims is not our problem.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There has been plenty of relevant videos posted and each and every time you and or your friends dismiss them as something being wrong other than the game.

    Actually they haven't been dismissed. They have bean prooven to not be OOR or anything else that it was claimed to be. The reason why you choose not to accept factual evidence countering your claims is not our problem.

    Sure they have, you've blamed everything but the game. Just because you say it doesn't make it a fact. If I worked for Dice I would have a real problem with you coming on the forum and flaming people that bought their game and have issues with it.
  • denjoga
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There has been plenty of relevant videos posted and each and every time you and or your friends dismiss them as something being wrong other than the game.

    Actually they haven't been dismissed. They have bean prooven to not be OOR or anything else that it was claimed to be. The reason why you choose not to accept factual evidence countering your claims is not our problem.

    Sure they have, you've blamed everything but the game. Just because you say it doesn't make it a fact. If I worked for Dice I would have a real problem with you coming on the forum and flaming people that bought their game and have issues with it.

    That's fine you are allowed to ignore facts. Funny thing is facts stay facts even if you don't acknowledge them.

    You know just like you blaming DICE for game issues when Sony publicly announced that it was their fault for online issues.

    You only want to believe what fits your agenda.
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's marvelous... Its.. It's.. I cant find words.. I'm amazed.. Its like we've been dropped off in an backwards universe!
  • Mearen1911
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.

    Now you're attempting to bait and troll me, you just never learn.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.

    Now you're attempting to bait and troll me, you just never learn.

    I'm not bait or trolling, you are claiming things but not providing any proof if your claims.

    I'm not the only one who has asked for proof either. Instead of providing it you keep claiming you have it bit don't want to show it.

    You want to talk about baiting and trolling stop claiming you have proof but blaming others on why you don't release it.

    So if you have proof then show it....otherwise don't get angry when people call out your "claims".
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.

    Now you're attempting to bait and troll me, you just never learn.

    I'm not bait or trolling, you are claiming things but not providing any proof if your claims.

    I'm not the only one who has asked for proof either. Instead of providing it you keep claiming you have it bit don't want to show it.

    You want to talk about baiting and trolling stop claiming you have proof but blaming others on why you don't release it.

    So if you have proof then show it....otherwise don't get angry when people call out your "claims".

    Now you're harassing me, I suggest you stop.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.

    Now you're attempting to bait and troll me, you just never learn.

    I'm not bait or trolling, you are claiming things but not providing any proof if your claims.

    I'm not the only one who has asked for proof either. Instead of providing it you keep claiming you have it bit don't want to show it.

    You want to talk about baiting and trolling stop claiming you have proof but blaming others on why you don't release it.

    So if you have proof then show it....otherwise don't get angry when people call out your "claims".

    Now you're harassing me, I suggest you stop.

    How about staying on topic and not trying to fabricate claims in hopes it will get someone banned.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to be "that guy", and believe me I used to hate on people who would say what I'm about to but...

    The game is working near flawlessly for me...now. The caveat is I recently upgraded my network equipment (modem, router etc.) I also switched over to using UPNP instead of DMZ and changed some other router settings. Not sure why it made a difference but it did, like night and day.

    Virtually no lag or at least no perceived lag, even against higher pings. My shots hit where they're supposed to and are registered with the correct damage, my kills feel right and come easy, my deaths feel fair, no one shot insta-deaths. The gameplay is silky smooth minus the occasional frame rate drop, but that's just because the Xbox can't handle this game adequately.

    Again, I hate to say it, but don't discount the fact that it could be your ISP, your network equipment, your router settings or a combination of all three affecting the game. For me, everything "wrong" that I used to try and blame on the game has basically disappeared. I know that's not what many of you want to hear, but all I can say is in my situation, it's the truth. Frankly, I'm as happy as I can be, because I can spend my time enjoying the game now instead of being frustrated all the time with it thinking I had no power to control what was going on. There was nothing I hated more than feeling like I was just at the mercy of the game and whether it would play properly or not on a any given night.

    Yeah not a big fan on DMZ. Nor with port forwarding, my old router couldn't handle it (even though it was advertised it could) and really ruined my BF4 experience until I upgraded.

    As you said lots of factors can effect gameplay. I recently was having big issues with At&t with my fiber line. I play west coast, latency was typical 60-70ms. I played east coast and my latency was 120-130 (typical is 20-30s) and just bad experience. I had to play strictly west coast for 2 weeks (which I don't like how the game plays over 60ms) until they found their routing issue.

    If you don't know what to look for or troubleshoot it's really hard to pinpoint where the issue is. Most of the time your ISP won't help you because it costs them money and the level 1 support really has no clue what they are doing.
  • HillbillyJohn
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    denjoga wrote: »
    @HillbillyJohn So not worth it, unless you like banging your head against a wall. Just let it go.
    Or don't... it's your blood pressure.

    You're right of course, I just get tired of this guys crap.

    Well we see you when you bring some solid evidence.
    Mearen1911 wrote: »
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    .....as stated in another thread. ..... a relevant video is always worth more than exaggerated duplicate posts.

    There have been more than enough videos proving the game is broken. Don't make a fool of yourself with such posts.

    Nobody said there were not issues. There are legit bugs, there are also perceived issues that are not really issues.

    Take a look at the recent posts claiming there are hackers and cheaters.....lots of misinformation there.

    No we won't see because I'm not making or posting any new game play video just so you can get off on your so called debunking of them.

    That's fine. If you're not confident that you have solid evidence don't post....but don't get all mad when people don't believe you either.

    Please stop putting words in my mouth and taking what I say out of context.

    Not putting any words in your mouth. If you're afraid your video can't hold up I get why you wouldn't post it. I wouldn't either.

    Now you're attempting to bait and troll me, you just never learn.

    I'm not bait or trolling, you are claiming things but not providing any proof if your claims.

    I'm not the only one who has asked for proof either. Instead of providing it you keep claiming you have it bit don't want to show it.

    You want to talk about baiting and trolling stop claiming you have proof but blaming others on why you don't release it.

    So if you have proof then show it....otherwise don't get angry when people call out your "claims".

    Now you're harassing me, I suggest you stop.

    How about staying on topic and not trying to fabricate claims in hopes it will get someone banned.

    This will be my last reply to you, either leave me alone and stop with the trolling, flaming and baiting or I WILL report you. We are done.
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sorry if this double posts, but my original disappeared:

    I hate to be "that guy", and believe me I used to hate on people who would say what I'm about to but...

    The game is working near flawlessly for me...now. The caveat is I recently upgraded my network equipment (modem, router etc.) I also switched over to using UPNP instead of DMZ and changed some other router settings. Not sure why it made a difference but it did, like night and day.

    Virtually no lag or at least no perceived lag, even against higher pings. My shots hit where they're supposed to and are registered with the correct damage, my kills feel right and come easy, my deaths feel fair, no one shot insta-deaths. The gameplay is silky smooth minus the occasional frame rate drop, but that's just because the Xbox can't handle this game adequately.

    Again, I hate to say it, but don't discount the fact that it could be your ISP, your network equipment, your router settings or a combination of all three affecting the game. For me, everything "wrong" that I used to try and blame on the game has basically disappeared. I know that's not what many of you want to hear, but all I can say is in my situation, it's the truth. Frankly, I'm as happy as I can be, because I can spend my time enjoying the game now instead of being frustrated all the time with it thinking I had no power to control what was going on. There was nothing I hated more than feeling like I was just at the mercy of the game and whether it would play properly or not on any given night.

Sign In or Register to comment.