Hit Detection

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    5775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 24
    ackers75 wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Had an actual reasonable game today then it soon ended with bendy bullets and 250ms plus players.
    One guy started with 301ms ping and at the end of the game it was 999ms.
    I really start to wonder what’s going on when I can ping a server on my 4g mobile phone all the way to Germany and it’s 80ms.

I know a few people who use (abuse) their wifi hotpot on their mobile phone so they can literally increase their ping.
    Why does that not surprise me.
    I just looked at new patch notes and I can’t help but notice they are still bug fixing!
    The games been out one and a half years and there still bug fixing!
    I hope when I buy my new car next week there not fixing it for 18 month.

lol there are recalls for cars all the time. There is a difference between hardware and software though so your comparing apples to oranges.

Yeah vball whatever you say.
    18 month and still fixing things is unacceptable with any product full stop

Well that's pretty jaded since it isn't like they didn't added more features to the game. You make it sound that the game is the same format as when it was initially sold, which of course is not true. CSGO still gets updates as well...must also be a horrible game.

Bugs suck, and it's annoying when they happen, but lets not be overdramatic and make it seem that this only happens in BF1. Your OS is riddled with bugs and updates....don't see you throwing your computer out of the window.
  • 68Keif
    4572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had an actual reasonable game today then it soon ended with bendy bullets and 250ms plus players.
    I really start to wonder what’s going on when I can ping a server on my 4g mobile phone all the way to Germany and it’s 80ms.

I know a few people who use (abuse) their wifi hotpot on their mobile phone so they can literally increase their ping.
    I just looked at new patch notes and I can’t help but notice they are still bug fixing!

lol there are recalls for cars all the time. There is a difference between hardware and software though so your comparing apples to oranges.

Well that's pretty jaded since it isn't like they didn't added more features to the game. You make it sound that the game is the same format as when it was initially sold, which of course is not true. CSGO still gets updates as well...must also be a horrible game.

Bugs suck, and it's annoying when they happen, but lets not be overdramatic and make it seem that this only happens in BF1. Your OS is riddled with bugs and updates....don't see you throwing your computer out of the window.
    That’s a lie. My iMac is perfect
  • ackers75
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    any product still buggy=faulty after 18 month is unacceptable!
    Now vball would you like to buy my glass hammer I have or maybe some tartan paint!
  • VBALL_MVP
    5775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 24
    68Keif wrote: »

Damn.....
    Now vball would you like to buy my glass hammer I have or maybe some tartan paint!

Ok so then Windows, Android, CSGO, CoD Infinite War, PS4, Xbox are all bad stuff. Got it thanks....hope you spend as much time on there complaining as here.

Side note.....most games don't continue to be patched after 18 months cause they don't last long enough to be worth the patch. See games like The Division, For honor, No Mans Sky. Obviously BF1 is not that much of a disappointment since it still has plenty still playing strong.
  • ackers75
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 24

Damn.....

Ok so then Windows, Android, CSGO, CoD Infinite War, PS4, Xbox are all bad stuff. Got it thanks....hope you spend as much time on there complaining as here.

Side note.....most games don't continue to be patched after 18 months cause they don't last long enough to be worth the patch. See games like The Division, For honor, No Mans Sky. Obviously BF1 is not that much of a disappointment since it still has plenty still playing strong.

Are you serious they patch bf1 due to fixes
    Have you not seen the notes
    What has android and windows got to do with it lol.
    Are you feeling well!
  • VBALL_MVP

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

Yes I have seen the notes. And in there are note on Fixes. Seems the only person who hasn't seen the notes are you.

• ackers75
    edited April 24

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

Yes I have seen the notes. And in there are note on Fixes. Seems the only person who hasn't seen the notes are you.

So there are notes on fixes!
    Erm so am correct then lol
    Is your head ok or did you fall on your glass hammer!
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Comparing hitscan to projectile physics again......... never mind .........
  • 68Keif
    4572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »

You know nothing kitty!! :D
  • VBALL_MVP
    edited April 25

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

You are making no sense again. Maybe in your head it makes sense but like usual you tend to run around in circles.

You're 0 for 3 (traffic management, server population, now on fixes) don't know why you're so happy about it.
  • ackers75
    edited April 25

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

You are making no sense again. Maybe in your head it makes sense but like usual you tend to run around in circles.

You're 0 for 3 (traffic management, server population, now on fixes) don't know why you're so happy about it.

Let’s keep topics in the correct threads please dball
    I think this bang on your head has done some damage.
    Your trolling so hard you have literally forgot what your even arguing about!
  • VBALL_MVP

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

Well I'm not the one who do continues to name call. I understand you don't know what to say when you been corrected but name calling only makes you look immature and salty cause you can't bring anything of substance to the table.

So now that I prooved that DICE has been fixing the game is there anything else you care to argue about it is name calling the only thing you have left?
  • ackers75

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

Well I'm not the one who do continues to name call. I understand you don't know what to say when you been corrected but name calling only makes you look immature and salty cause you can't bring anything of substance to the table.

So now that I prooved that DICE has been fixing the game is there anything else you care to argue about it is name calling the only thing you have left?

Look dball I can’t help it if my new mobile is not working correctly.
    I shall send it back to get fixed promptly.
    You literally don’t even have a clue what the argument was even about do you!

• VBALL_MVP

Damn.....

Are you feeling well!

Look dball I can’t help it if my new mobile is not working correctly.
    I shall send it back to get fixed promptly.
    You literally don’t even have a clue what the argument was even about do you!

Um....ok, then if that is the case why don't you explain it....
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dinosaurs. The argument was about dinosaurs.
  • 68Keif

Megalodon is the best.

/thread
  • VBALL_MVP

Megalodon is the best.

/thread

Agreed for both
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Lol, the more ya know... :D
    I learned from the Rev what the difference is between the two, he did a killer job of breaking it down.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You know nothing kitty!! :D

Dem's fightin words! B) >:)