Tanks not nerfed in patch

dgeesio
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
the main thing that kills everything is still not touched. why ?

it would make the gameplay better for majority of people . just remove instant repair or something. its the most obvious game balance thing to do yet its not done.

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    assaults should just do their job.
  • Sneakyofsneaks
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good at least I can get some shelter from those planes.
  • TheMalakith
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great! Keep it that way.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I slightly hoped for instant repair nerf (making it only repair up to 50%HP like in BF3) but besides that I am really happy that they did not nerf tanks any further than they already did since the beta.
    Tanks=beasts of WW1 and with a little team effort they can go down in seconds.
  • j0shimi
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good, Tanks are good at what they do and can be taken out by a good assault player or two with ease.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Because it's not a balance issue. Tanks can be taken out in seconds with team work. This isn't a run and gun game. Most of your stats are with in the top 10% of players in the game. I'm pretty sure tanks aren't killing the game for you lol
  • DavTan
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks can be easy too take out if you just swarm it with 3 or more assaults..
    No nerfs needed but the flanker tank needs a slight speed buff as currently it's slower than the heavies... As it stands, it couldn't flank my granny.. And she's been dead twenty years.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you use the flanker tank and harass the heavy tank head-on, he will not be able to properly aim at you. Incredibly effective.
  • -ChiKaSama-
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    well it depends ur assaults are ready to commit
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You should be happy, few folks wanted AT rifle and AT grenades nerfed.
  • UNREAL_Hardcore
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dgeesio wrote: »
    the main thing that kills everything is still not touched. why ?

Because Tanks are a major part of the WW1 Concept? And most whiners on here forums hated on Hardline because no Tanks? Now people complaining about them?
  • Masher8559
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why nerf something that doesn't need nerfing?
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    Tanks can be easy too take out if you just swarm it with 3 or more assaults..
    No nerfs needed but the flanker tank needs a slight speed buff as currently it's slower than the heavies... As it stands, it couldn't flank my granny.. And she's been dead twenty years.

Actually it's comical that the flanker does not have the speed to flank!

• MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I solo tanks as assault. Yea I die a few times if they have support within or are decent. But so many times, I disable and finish off heavy tanks with dynamite. I use smoke to mask my attack. Set traps up and ambush them. You just have to keep on their case, play smart and at times patient. I don't use the rocket gun, I use dynamite and thrown AT weapons with smoke grenades.
  • DavTan
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    I solo tanks as assault. Yea I die a few times if they have support within or are decent. But so many times, I disable and finish off heavy tanks with dynamite. I use smoke to mask my attack. Set traps up and ambush them. You just have to keep on their case, play smart and at times patient. I don't use the rocket gun, I use dynamite and thrown AT weapons with smoke grenades.

Mines are good as well mate, smoke the tank rush in under cover, chuck mines, chuck grenade.... Boom.

I shall give your dynamite style a go though.
  • Caseman2
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a tank you shouldn't be able to take it down easily with 1 person. I'm not sure what you want.
  • plidoodo
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's easy to kill a tank if you team up with another assault player. If you're alone it's harder, but you just need to think and be patient. I'm so glad tanks didn't get da nerf, and I do not play tank that often.