Our HC server is up WESTERN FRONT but no option for SL spawn only

bent.toe
82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Please join and enjoy HC and TW :)

Comments

• bent.toe
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I forgot...where are admin menu?
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2016
    where does it state you gonna be able to admin your own server after purchase and initial setup? :)
    sry, i am tired from work and sarcastic..

lets hope rest of the server administrave options roll out soon, by soon i mean this week
  • M0nkeyL0ver
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm sorry, are you claiming that you've rented a server and adjusted the settings to make it a Hardcore-like experience? If so, what are the settings? And what is "TW"?
  • bent.toe
    TW = teamwork
    You know what hc is in bf, then you know the settings.
    So if i want to kick someone..i cant?
  • M0nkeyL0ver
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    bent.toe wrote: »
    TW = teamwork
    You know what hc is in bf, then you know the settings.
    So if i want to kick someone..i cant?

I just wanted to know what settings the OP changed to make the server "Hardcore" in their opinion. Just because we know what was in previous BF titles doesn't mean this person does. Now that I'm reading other threads that are posting every other minute, I'm getting a good idea of what we are and are not allowed to change, anyway.

And, no, you're unable to kick/ban players at this point.