How to edit server after it's running

P1asma
348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Okay, I'm sure I'm just missing it.. But after the server is running, where do I edit the settings?

Comments

• Press-2-Continue
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can't
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't

that can't be true, that would be so ridiculous
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    P1asma wrote: »
    You can't

It is true, for now.
  • SAS-BigB055
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can't

It is true, for now.

I don't think Semper has a server. In the server browser go to your server and just to the right of your server ping click the dots. There is an option to configure.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    You can't

It is true, for now.

I don't think Semper has a server. In the server browser go to your server and just to the right of your server ping click the dots. There is an option to configure.

We do, we can't touch it at all atm.

Edit: appeared to have encountered a bug. You can edit it after. My apologies.
  • Press-2-Continue
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can't

It is true, for now.

We was going off the information that was at hand thus we answered that he couldn't, and to be honest who ever is getting server's now is a fool, there is no admin controls of any kind,no whitelisting,kick/ban etc so you might not even get on your own server if it is full
  • PsychoDuckUK
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can edit the server. You click the 3 little dots next to the server name (they are really small) and then choose configure from the drop down. The updated settings dont seem to apply properly atm though.
  • Rombibombii
    You can edit the server. You click the 3 little dots next to the server name (they are really small) and then choose configure from the drop down. The updated settings dont seem to apply properly atm though.

Came back to confirm this. Looks like it's kinda buggy for some.
  • P1asma
    found it. .thanks.

So I'm only able to get 6 maps in the rotation. is there another bug or just how it is?
  • SAS-BigB055
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    It bugged for me the first time but after a second restart it worked fine. Sorry Semper for assuming you didn't have a server. My apologies as well. It was early and I still didn't have my Snickers.
  • TrollFarmer
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    They just edited for me and it show sup on the server browser click the 3 dotes and there is now a configure.
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you change anything, like classes, weapons, ticket counts it will say "custom" and the server will be unranked thou. So you get no rank and no stats will be affected.
  • P1asma
    I just talked with EA and they stated that 6 maps is the maximum :(
    Mayuresh
    The experts have informed me that if you are able to add 6 maps than that is the maximum numbers of maps that you can add.
  • PsychoDuckUK
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It bugged for me the first time but after a second restart it worked fine. Sorry Semper for assuming you didn't have a server. My apologies as well. It was early and I still didn't have my Snickers.

How do you force a restart of the server?