Team DE.BF is looking for serious players that are open to scrims/online tournaments

JeSuisTNP
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
You can add me on origin: JeSuisTNP

Note: Just before you read the rest of the post, this is nothing like a community, you will get to know the 5-7 other guys. I think that this is beneficial especially in a serious environment so you can find out everyone's strengths and weaknesses much easier.

Team DE is looking for mid-high level players that are open to playing some of the more serious modes such as scrims and some tournament play in the latter stages of BF1's life. If you think you have what it takes, you can check battlefieldtracker.com to check your stats and I will be doing so aswell to assess whether you would be a good fit for the team. (This is not simply K/D ratio, I also look at healing, playing the objective etc, all will become clear later)

I have the following requirements/preferences

Be active for at least 3 hours a day on most days
Be at least 16 (Not compulsory, if you think you are mature enough that is fine )
Have Discord
Be a good teamplayer, previous experience in a team for any game is perfect
Be from Europe - This is something I would like to stick to but if you can show me that you get good ping to EU servers, feel free to apply still.

If you think you fit all of these, feel free to add me at JeSuisTNP for origin and http://steamcommunity.com/id/JeSuisTNP/ for steam.

I am looking for 5 extra players in the following roles:

1x Assault
1x Medic
1x Support
1x Tanker ( You don't have to play this 24/7, just when it seems right to)

1x Optional - You don't have to play a certain role and you are 90% free to pick any class at any time, the only exception being scout.

If you have read to this point, thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :smile:

Comments