Remove out of bounds or disable weapons therein

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Simple. Too many scrub players enjoy hiding in their home spawn taking pot shots while wasting a space on their team. Remove that option. I never saw before the BFBC2 'nam expansion, and it's nothing but a means of encouraging poor players to remain poor players.

Comments

• Peccath
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    2nd that. There are other ways to prevent spawn killing and making it out of bounds was really stupid. I understand that they had to implement a quick fix for that in BC2, but new games should've had a better approach.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ocasionally I have been killed by those sea-carrier humpers on Paracel.... Then I check the scoreboard and they are like bottom of the team with 2-0 kills...
    I would be nice to disable weapons in homespawn and make them active at least 100m from the first flag/point of interesst.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    In BFBC2 PC version, some servers were set up where damaging or killing an enemy player while you were still in your home spawn resulted in an insta-kill (credited to the enemy player).

• xXRambotigerXx
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't really say much, while I'm no noob, I did like to snipe and counter snipe from my spawn. Good ole SRR with a 40x and a bipod. It was all about getting those long range kills. I did however not sit around over there for long if there were no targets. I would then switch to medic or a sniper with straight pull.