Bf4 battlelog issues

DmnKnight666
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Since Sunday November 13 I've been having issues receiving battlereports and stats updates for BF4 pc platform.

Tried the following - Twitter - no response, they flat out ignore you
Bf4 -forums - other players have similar issues but no devs respond to this
EA Live support - I have a ticket number which is closed everytime I complain about this and the studio has been "notified" by the online assistant/consultant. Still waiting for feedback.

Links to other threads that is about the same issue

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/59192/problem-with-battlelog-updating#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/14710/battle-reports-bug#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/14711/battlelog-battlereport-not-showing-up#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58010/battle-reports-now-showing-up#latest

Are we still getting assistance on BF4??

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    2 of those threads are from August in which when the issue occurred at that time has since been fixed.

As for current issues, I will pass this on to the appropriate people and see if it cant get resolved. Keep in mind that Battlereports can be delayed showing up for w/e reason and is likely due to a syncing issue.

-CB
  • DmnKnight666
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Thanks. I did leave a comment on ea help as requested by the advisor too. Weird thing though, when I play on "official" servers I do get a battlereport, custom/ranked servers I still don't.
  • ZA_Chamber
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, this is an issue again...posted on the link DmnKnight666 gave me in my post around the same issue. While they might be delayed (although NEVER had that), 24-48 hours is bad. There is a Community Mission running...what happens if we get the kills but they don't reflect in time?
  • Kr4Gle
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Are we still getting assistance on BF4??

It would appear not, kinda get the feeling BF4 has been left to rot
  • ZA_Chamber
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ant admins doing the rounds or are you all busy doing other stuff...??? And not being useful here?
  • ZA_Chamber
    Oh well, now all my games have suddenly shown up but still no battlepack!
  • ayyKurtisM8
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    So, ill just share with everyone where I am at with this as an admin (BF4),
    Not only is my game (official) servers game info not showing from my favorites page, now displaying the message ' Encountered an unknown error. ' when I view full server server page, even with a completely seeded server it displays the message 'Players on server not available' and no score board.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/2349c870-26f1-4b74-924f-1847a37f2371/FleX-247-TDM-Classics-60hz-Solidaritygamingnetwork/

It gets better no one who plays on this server are receiving battlelogs for the games played. My host provider has confirmed with me that support for BF4 is almost non existent and they are not able to assist me in solving the issue.

R.I.P right... if this isn't fixed soon I'm pulling my server and moving onto another game, the support from EA has turned to trash recently and they are asking big $$$ for there games, that seem to be becoming more casual then ever...
  • StarscreamUK
    7555 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ok so what you should be asking your host is why their server isnt working, and all the others using the EXACT same code are working.

your server is using the same code as everyother server, as its your server alone, I would be asking the host what the issue is. If it was the server code itself, then all the other servers wouldnt be connecting either.
  • ayyKurtisM8
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    ok so what you should be asking your host is why their server isnt working, and all the others using the EXACT same code are working.

your server is using the same code as everyother server, as its your server alone, I would be asking the host what the issue is. If it was the server code itself, then all the other servers wouldnt be connecting either.

already done so,

Hi Kurt,

'Unfortunately, this is most likely an issue with Battlelog's side of things as this has been a common issue among many players/servers (not only ours) where multiple reports have been made as seen here:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/14501/not-receiving-any-battle-reports
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/59724/bf4-battlelog-issues
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/59192/problem-with-battlelog-updating

EA/DICE hasn't been focusing much on BF4 anymore it seems and has shifted to BF1 where the resolution for this hasn't been provided/fixed.

We can try reinstalling your server to the vanilla installation to see if it resolves this issue. The server will be the default configuration that is sent to us by EA and if it continues to not work, it is most likely an issue with Battlelog as reported previously.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.'

reinstalling the server has not solved the issue
  • BRAK_Ghost
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boa tarde,
    fui entrar no aplicativo de celular do battlefield e quando fui ver meus kills de tank estão mostrando um valor de 98.798 sendo que clico nele e mostra outro valor de 97.479, diferença de 1.319 kills, teve uma época que o site estão com problema na contagem de kills e depois de algum tempo voltou ao normal, mais meus kills não são os mesmo gostaria de saber se tem como atualizar esse valor certo, porque estou quase com 99.000 mil de tank e não gostaria de perder isso, gosto muito do jogo e não quero parar de jogar ele por causa disso, vi com outros jogadores que estão com a mesma situação, espero resolver isso, desde já agradeço...
  • therealroksteady
    61 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    So, ill just share with everyone where I am at with this as an admin (BF4),
    Not only is my game (official) servers game info not showing from my favorites page, now displaying the message ' Encountered an unknown error. ' when I view full server server page, even with a completely seeded server it displays the message 'Players on server not available' and no score board.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/2349c870-26f1-4b74-924f-1847a37f2371/FleX-247-TDM-Classics-60hz-Solidaritygamingnetwork/

It gets better no one who plays on this server are receiving battlelogs for the games played. My host provider has confirmed with me that support for BF4 is almost non existent and they are not able to assist me in solving the issue.

The servers need to contact two services for those two functionalities.

One for Live Scoreboard to work. (Server continously sends updates there while it's running).
    Another for Reports to get sent after each round ends.

The obvious issue is that the server cannot reach those two services ... in order to understand why - the provider needs to look into why that is... and potentially fix (if the issue is obvious) or let us know what they're seeing.

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    BRAK_Ghost wrote: »
    Boa tarde,
    fui entrar no aplicativo de celular do battlefield e quando fui ver meus kills de tank estão mostrando um valor de 98.798 sendo que clico nele e mostra outro valor de 97.479, diferença de 1.319 kills, teve uma época que o site estão com problema na contagem de kills e depois de algum tempo voltou ao normal, mais meus kills não são os mesmo gostaria de saber se tem como atualizar esse valor certo, porque estou quase com 99.000 mil de tank e não gostaria de perder isso, gosto muito do jogo e não quero parar de jogar ele por causa disso, vi com outros jogadores que estão com a mesma situação, espero resolver isso, desde já agradeço...

As this is the English section of the forums, I'm afraid we do require posts are in the English language. You can find our forum support for other languages located on the bottom right corner of the forums.
    HagsYjb.jpg

-CB
  • hellvodoo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    He alle got probleem. On New battlelog.

Can not Find my skills. Nomore. Its crap. Pffff
  • therealroksteady
    61 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @StarscreamUK @ayyKurtisM8 @xxxCoOlBr33zExxx

I found some examples of problematic servers and had the server team reach out to providers around the globe...

We found that a small subset of servers (PC, PS4) had NOT been through the latest patch update - and thus failed to send Game reports. They've all been upgraded now. It may very well be that these problem servers were part of these old ones...
  • StarscreamUK
    7555 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ty for the response!
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    ty @therealroksteady for the response

-CB