Hardcore = Skill

dgeesio
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
as i write this after playing a few games of hardcore i wipe the tears of laughter away from my face as it has no place in battlefield 1 with its current build.

seriously there is just constant teamkill.no hud.team mates dont show up quick enough.people will kill own vehicles.people in vehicles running over own squad.you dont even get notifited of who team killed you.

its like a big comedy show.i couldnt stop laughing the entire game of conquest in HC.

no one will push for objectives as there is a wall of snipers who now get one shot kills everytime.so they line up guarding all objectives from afar. you move you dead.health is pointless as you dead on any hit.

no one has thought that through before releasing this. not after that comedy round i just played.no objectives will be captured as its not worth getting killed for. couple that with servers not having ban and kick is basically a ghost town very quickly.

it does astonish me how such easy tweaks werent done thought of on releasing this mode or the servers to accomidate it.

team fog deathmatch with only pistols ? hahahaha i cant stop laughing...has someone just thought of the most random stuff to add ?

now back to serious mode get tweaking and fixing cause how hc is now and server rental this game will sink faster than titanic.its a great game but some of the logic behind servers is mind blowing. just going to lie down and laugh a little more.please fix.

Comments

• sinisterNL
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardcore is and always has been a comedy show.
  • TheMalakith
    341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did you play Official Hardcore or a custom server?
  • Jety215
    79 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My advice: Talk to your team. It's all about teams! A few guys move in with a tank, infantry behind them. Tank gives suppressing fire, squad moves in. Easy gig.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once cinematic tools come out, i will film a hardcore round and put it to Benny Hill music.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    i love it i laugh or i cry... i was ran over at the start of EVERY GAME i played in HC last night off spawn i couldnt believe it ....

i jumped in the passenger seat on a bike and the driver blew my head off !!!! he got off the bike and shot me up im not sure if he thought i was an enemy i couldnt cope

mont grappa C our teams tank reverses over 6 !!!!! OF OUR TEAM because an enemy tank was coming up from A i couldnt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ believe it i laughed so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hard
  • Whipdiddywhip
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    of course noone thought it through, this game is basically a reskinned battlefront
  • Jety215
    DisfunkD86 wrote: »
    i love it i laugh or i cry... i was ran over at the start of EVERY GAME i played in HC last night off spawn i couldnt believe it ....

i jumped in the passenger seat on a bike and the driver blew my head off !!!! he got off the bike and shot me up im not sure if he thought i was an enemy i couldnt cope

mont grappa C our teams tank reverses over 6 !!!!! OF OUR TEAM because an enemy tank was coming up from A i couldnt **** believe it i laughed so **** hard

:D so DICE should add a "Peep" sound if a tank reverses, like in real live when huge trucks reverse
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2016
    Sorry it didn't work out as HC fans had hoped.
    Forcing people to work together and PTFO is basically impossible on public servers.
    In normal mode you can at least play on your own without getting killed or griefed constantly.
    How HC would look like with that playerbase - could have been forseen tbh.
    that tank backing up mishap made me laugh. imagine flame thrower elite on HC Amiens :D:D
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jety215 wrote: »

mont grappa C our teams tank reverses over 6 !!!!! OF OUR TEAM because an enemy tank was coming up from A i couldnt **** believe it i laughed so **** hard

:D so DICE should add a "Peep" sound if a tank reverses, like in real live when huge trucks reverse

omg game changer right there a "vehicle is reversing" warning is what we need ^_^
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Me and a a squad of randoms were waiting for a tank to pass by to ambush it and someone threw an AT grenade only for it to hit the wall next to us and comically blow everyone up

It's fun but I wouldn't recommend it if you care about your stats much. At least you can pull a 3 Stooges act and properly whack a teammate on the head with a club for being dumb, though

In fact that's porbably a good way to bait a friendly but silly medic into dropping health now that you injured him
  • Jety215
    edited November 2016
    Jety215 wrote: »

omg game changer right there a "vehicle is reversing" warning is what we need ^_^
    Switch to 6:00 :-D

:D
  • dgeesio
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    also because team kill is on imagine anyone on your team who wanted that tank you got instead of him.yep you guessed it.he will kill you.camping in tank = dead by own team.on high score or high killstreak no deaths = team mate troll kill.
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did you play Official Hardcore or a custom server?

Hardcore is a custom.. and from someone who played hardcore always and just wanted the nothing special standard no map, 60 health hc,
    Hc in bf1 is a joke like pretty much everything else

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/59800/my-take-on-hc#latest
  • James_D_Sidious
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good, sounds like people need to use their brains to play HC for once.
This discussion has been closed.