Hardcore is broken

KWright-US-
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
No kill log?
Nothing pops up when killing an enemy?
No crosshairs/sights on tank?

Comeone seriously?

Comments

• XvLOBOxV
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also I wish they didn't make your teammates Color disappear. I'm gonna stop playing until they fix that. Just last game my team mates kept killing each other and me over and over and over because everyone looks like the enemy. It's really REALLY annoying...
  • PYTHONG89
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tank cross hairs show up when you pull the left trigger. Team mates icons pop up if you spot them. I can get used to it. The problem we have is kids just blast away immediately even if its a team mate. Learn to distinguish the uniforms, one is noticeably darker than the other. I admittedly have already tkd a few team mates but i play medic so I pick them back up
  • afca360
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unbelievable, waiting for hardcore and releasing a **** up hardcore. I am impressed how you can chance things for the wors.
  • GuineaPigFilms
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    afca360 wrote: »
    Unbelievable, waiting for hardcore and releasing a **** up hardcore. I am impressed how you can chance things for the wors.

I don't see how it is bad. Hardcore is supposed to be more realistic. It makes sense, since there were large amounts of Friendly Fire in WW1 and WW2.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No kill log?

Comeone seriously?

Hang on that sounds exactly like the hardcore people have been asking for. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

• ThanaJ69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    No kill log?

Comeone seriously?

I for one enjoy the no kill log feature immensely, and the no pop up feature. It forces you to use your brain and ears a bit and you may actually need to think about your repositioning a bit more carefully. Everything that steers it away from the CoD kids' energy drink freak show is good in my book.

It is called hardcore for a reason.

Cheers!
  • ATG_IV
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think its fine. I like it.
  • Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't understand why everyone has an issue when the poster is just stating how he feels.

I agree with everyone, and some I disagree but I feel the kill log should be optional
    I also believe if they are going to have teammates icon pop up then go away to just leave it off period, since people are looking for realism.

Also it just doesn't feel like a battlfield hardcore. Idk maybe it's just me. Kind of bums me out.
  • screaming3agle
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardcore is supposed to have no HUD, now that it's out you're complaining about no HUD... wut?
  • COGSx86
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want hardcore.............................waaaaah I cant get digital arcade pop ups...............waaahhh
  • Cart3r27
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    o:):#:D:*:#:# lmao :) yeah yeah yeah
  • Cart3r27
    What was wrong with BF4 hardcore?
  • slippersLacKiN
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont even see an option for the game mode hardcore, where are you guys seeing this game mode?
  • FRSTDWNx
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did not see it last night when I was playing. Must have been added today?
  • Cart3r27
    edited November 2016
    It's in custom games

Multiplayer-custom games-select game mode
  • FRSTDWNx
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok thanks
  • slippersLacKiN
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thanks boss.. I just joined a match, shot two people and I didn't even notice I got any kills until i looked at the scoreboard.
  • crymera
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore is class! But you need to bring back info regarding kills! No idea if I get kills half the time. Also make it easier to see teammates, constantly apologising to team mates I kill as the icon isn't above there head
  • SilentShot_684j
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Sounds like you want everything in normal mode except with one shot kills....