That feeling when...

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
...tidying your room is like playing Counter Strike.

Comments

• Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ...not sure if I'm getting it...elaborate?
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Too much Dust. Get it? What with Dust II being almost the only map played.
  • Coffeecup132
    LOL

After 16 years, dust and dust 2 are still one of my favorite maps ever across all FPSs :)
  • NZepica
    XD I thought it was pretty bad myself. I'm good at that, making terrible jokes.

But yeah, Dust II is an awesome map, can't comment on the original though, cos CS:GO is the first CS I've really gotten into.
  • Coffeecup132
    edited November 2016
    More prefer dust_2. But the original dust was where I lost my multiplayer virginity 16 years ago...in a smoky seedy internet cafe (...ahh...sleazy fond memories...), so nostalgia maintains both dust maps in equal personal prominence to me :)
  • NZepica
    The first time I play an online game was actually Black Ops 2. It's only been in the last few years that I've been able to keep up with more current gaming stuff. Didn't even get a PS3 til a few months after the PS4 came out lol.
  • Coffeecup132
    I stopped video games after CS:S in 2004 (due to passionately pursuing my hobby into a nocturnal 2nd career) and didn't really start playing PC video games again after 2013 - restarted with CSGO. BO2. BFP4F/BFBC2/BF2 and F2P games.
  • NZepica
    Fair enough. I'm expecting to not have much time for them in a few years, if I get into the police, but honestly, I've never had a big break from games before.