Weekly Debrief

And I thought I was bad at CoD...

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Just went 105-31 on the original CoD 4... WTF HOW??!?!?!

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The other team was worse.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I guess so lol. Haven't had that much fun playing CoD in a LONG time.
    The other team was worse.
  • Toxic_CA
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was expecting a video showing dsp.... op I'm disappoint
  • NZepica
    Sorry, playing on a MacBook that can't handle recording while playing a game. Wish I could show people though.
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
  • NZepica
    I can at least share my loadout though if ya want. :P
  • Vespervin
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm really enjoying MWR. I'm absolutely destroying kids who are trying to play the game like it was one of the Call of Duty games release since 2014.
  • NZepica
    Vespervin wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying MWR. I'm absolutely destroying kids who are trying to play the game like it was one of the Call of Duty games release since 2014.

I'm keen for MWR, just not willing to pay $160 NZD for it.
  • Toxic_CA
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NZepica wrote: »
    Sorry, playing on a MacBook that can't handle recording while playing a game. Wish I could show people though.

Oh dare it appears you don't know who dsp is. I don't k ow if that's a good thing or a bad thing tbh :p
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    How is that even... What game mode?

Now that i think of it, it should be possible.
    I have memories of doing like 80-40 back in MW2 on a really good demolition game on Rust. A friend of mine in that same game broke 100 kills lol. Never had a game like that ever again sadly...
  • NZepica
    It was TDM on Crash. One of those ones that lasts a long time though.
    How is that even... What game mode?

Now that i think of it, it should be possible.
    I have memories of doing like 80-40 back in MW2 on a really good demolition game on Rust. A friend of mine in that same game broke 100 kills lol. Never had a game like that ever again sadly...

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Geez TDM? Isn't the score cap like 150 kills on the long matches? Were your team mates even playing? Lol
  • Vespervin
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    IIRC the score limit for TDM on COD4 and MWR is 75 kills. Edit: Unless you're playing Ground War TDM, then it's 100 kills.
  • NZepica
    I think it was a privately owned server, and they upped the score cap. Most of the servers that are running now do that.
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    May I have your enemies? Mine seem to shoot back
  • NZepica
    May I have your enemies? Mine seem to shoot back

Nope. I'm keeping them. I'm willing to share though.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Can I join in this thread where people pat themselves on their back for frivolous things.

I am probably one of the best jihadbike recons out there
  • Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2016
    I like the killingcrew.com server. They have got favorite maps from MW2, MW3, BO, BO2 etc in the server rotation as well.
    Post edited by Coffeecup132 on
  • DevilsBathtub
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

^^^^
    in other words