Strength in Numbers [SIN] Recruiting New Members |XB1|

justindm10
210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited July 2016
We are [SIN] Strength in Numbers a Battlefield community platoon actively playing on Battlefield 4 and anxiously awaiting the arrival of Battlefield 1. We are actively recruiting and working on growing our community platoon, please continue to read below for more information on joining a loyal mature team.

Battlelog Platoon Page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8900140162139058242/
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHO WE ARE:
This platoon was created with the purpose to build a team that will work together. A team with mature members that know how to respect each other and work in a cohesive environment. We are a well-organized team and self-driven. Or goal is to grow this platoon with members who are passionate of the battlefield and always working to improve on their skills. SIN's purpose is to dominate our opponents with a group of people that will have our backs, stay loyal while having fun! We always play together and we always play as a team!!
SIN to WIN
U aint Winnin if u aint SIN'n
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOIN OUR TEAM:

If you are interested in joining Strength in Numbers community platoon please contact any one of the members listed below. Please ensure you have a 2.0 KD before contacting us, exceptions can be made but please no beginners.

Malakizedek - Recruitment Officer http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Malakizedek/stats/220602653/xboxone/
Pink is a Nerd - Leader http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Pink is a Nerd/stats/353286595/xboxone/
Justin DM - Founder http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Justin DM/stats/184501134/xboxone/
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SERVERS WE OWN:

Highway To Hell
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CODE OF CONDUCT:

• Use of SIN tag and [SINr] for new recruits is mandatory
• Use of headset and mic is strongly recommended
• Be a mature member and treat others with respect
• Use of battlelog app / chat is strongly recommended as we use it to communicate within the platoon
• Have access to battlelog to stay current on new updates
• All members will add each member to their Xbox friend list
• Stay active within the platoon and participate in platoon events
• All members will squad up on pub servers, we are a team
• Continue to work on your skills and weaknesses
• Represent our platoon to the highest standard

Comments

• Malakizedek
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    It's simple: if you like to win, join SIN.
    (That's the extent of my rap skills)
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rumor has it, that the SIN platoon has links to the ILLUMINATI...
  • xxbawhumxx
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Rumor has it, that the SIN platoon has links to the ILLUMINATI...

Confirmed
  • Itz_Die
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are we keeping this one civil and to the rules?

(This is not a bump but a legit question)
  • AFO_Hotel
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Itz_Die wrote: »
    Are we keeping this one civil and to the rules?

(This is not a bump but a legit question)

nah fam
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP said I was a skrub and I can't join :D
  • My_Clu
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keif68 wrote: »

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KEIF68/stats/364436005/xboxone/

K/D is a bit low
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My_Clu wrote: »

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KEIF68/stats/364436005/xboxone/

K/D is a bit low

Yeah. Skrub confirmed :p
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nah not a skrub, friend. Just a sinr. A wee sin in training.
  • 68Keif
    Nah not a skrub, friend. Just a sinr. A wee sin in training.

I haven't been accepted yet :/
  • Malakizedek
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I haven't been accepted yet :/

We do have pretty strict stat requirements, as Clu alluded to, but since you're friends with Nepik and Llama we agreed to at least give you a chance to prove yourself. Anyways, like I said on XBL, I look forward to hitting up the battlefield with ya sometime in the next couple of days to see what you've got :)
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    SIN to WIN
    Post edited by WolfInSheepsSkin on
  • AFO_Hotel
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    #AFOISBACK Yall ready for that scrim?
  • justindm10
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    soon brotha!
  • AFO_Hotel
    brothers in arms
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    All I do is SIN SIN SIN no matter what
    Got money on my mind I can never get enough
  • justindm10
    quote="MrRudeJude69;61596"]All I do is SIN SIN SIN no matter what
    Got money on my mind I can never get enough[/quote]

^ when white ppl rap lol

It should go like this....

All I do is SIN SIN SIN no matta what, Got KILLIN on ma mind I can neva get enuff, N everytime my AK in da buildin everybody's heads blow up, N dey stay dead n dey stay dead, up down up down up down N we T'BAG n we T'BAG

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA B)
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    The threads arent ready for you. You confuse the cod players.

And also, we like to be referred to as "caucasion"

#bigotjustin
  • justindm10
    #FREEJUDE. B)
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    He got what he deserved. RIP