My feedback on the new Forums.

Comments

• thekiller199365
    3309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can someone answer this:

How do I get rid of a draft that keeps popping up in my reply window?

Thanks.

Click on the three lines in the top left corner
    Go to drafts and then hit the "x" and it will delete it.
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can someone answer this:

How do I get rid of a draft that keeps popping up in my reply window?

Thanks.

Click on the three lines in the top left corner
    Go to drafts and then hit the "x" and it will delete it.

Thanks!
  • Simonbpuk
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not really feedback about the forum but i found it funny. I noticed on my notification globe like icon next to my name that i had a red exclamation mark informing me of a notification, i clicked on it and i had a notification saying "You do not have any notification yet" :D
  • HonestSoul333
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we pin a thread explaining the profile pic changing process?
  • thekiller199365
    3309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we pin a thread explaining the profile pic changing process?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/990/how-to-gravatar/p1
  • HonestSoul333
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But can we pin it in off topic?
  • ViolentMinds
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone know why BFV hasnt been added to this yet where it says our username and then post count and BF3 | BF4 | BF1 etc