Titanfall 2.

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Gotta say, I'm absolutely loving it so far. Finished the campaign last night, and hot damn, it's gotta be the best FPS campaign I've ever played.

Comments

• Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going to purchase this game during the Black Friday sale. I'm excited to play the campaign. I wonder if it'll top Infinite Warfare's campaign, which to me is one of the best FPS campaigns I've played so far.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't played the IW campaign, but I think it just might top it. It basically throws you from one really cool, and crazy situation to the next without really stopping until the end of the campaign. The story is pretty generic, but it's the way it's presented.
    Vespervin wrote: »
    I'm going to purchase this game during the Black Friday sale. I'm excited to play the campaign. I wonder if it'll top Infinite Warfare's campaign, which to me is one of the best FPS campaigns I've played so far.
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NZepica wrote: »
    I haven't played the IW campaign, but I think it just might top it. It basically throws you from one really cool, and crazy situation to the next without really stopping until the end of the campaign. The story is pretty generic, but it's the way it's presented.

Then it might not top it. I'm sure it will be fun anyway.

• DisguisedMike
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NZepica wrote: »

Then it might not top it. I'm sure it will be fun anyway.

I finished both games and it's really hard to choose a favorite. I would probably pick Titanfall 2 but Infinite Warfare is not far behind. The movements in Titanfall 2 are on point and I think it just feels better than CoD but the space battles in Infinite Warfare were amazing.

Both games managed to surprise me with how good their campaigns were. I wish they were both a bit longer.
  • Frostbyte1801
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just bought Titanfall 2 yesterday. I'm glad to hear that the campaign is loved by pretty much everyone.
    With all the praise it's getting, it's kind of hard to believe. I guess I'll find out myself soon.