Weekly BF

Out of region

SupremeEpidemic
412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Dice u r allowing out of region douchebags to clutter up the north american servers. Y have other regional servers if u r not going to put a ping limit on ur servers? Lame as faq, u think?

Comments

• TheyCallMeNitro
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They can't necessarily control who joins the servers, sure a ping limit might help, but it's not always going to stop people. And not to be rude, but jesus, what is your spelling? If you're going to address someone, don't you at least want them to understand the message you're trying to convey?
  • SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Abbreviations are simple. Remember it is 2016 not 1990.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    Btw Donald Trump is going to be president being politically correct is out tbe window.
  • TheyCallMeNitro
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    That's not abbreviating, that's talking like a two year old. And how is this being "politically correct?" It's called sounding like someone who's actually intelligent. If you were at a job, you wouldn't talk like that to the people hiring you, and you certainly wouldn't "abbreviate" on your resume, would you?
    Post edited by TheyCallMeNitro on
  • SupremeEpidemic
    Just stop y u r ahead. R u going to stay on topic?
  • TheyCallMeNitro
    I was on topic my dude, I said it'd be nice to have a ping limit, but it wouldn't do a whole lot.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    It will change alot. Running in place, bullet sponges, should i name more issues that would be eliminated?
  • TheyCallMeNitro
    I've honestly never seen anyone with those problems, nor have I dealt with "out of region d-bags" cluttering up the servers.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    Then play in north american east. Players taking point blank shotgun blast, running in place, teleporting from spot to spot. I have 50mb down 6mb up 25 ping. My screen moves smooth as silk, i capture videos while playing no problem. Any advice? Im frustrated just like everyone else because this game has potential, but something has to give.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was on topic my dude, I said it'd be nice to have a ping limit, but it wouldn't do a whole lot.

Yes it would keep people with garbage connections and out of region players from ruining servers for the rest of us.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've honestly never seen anyone with those problems, nor have I dealt with "out of region d-bags" cluttering up the servers.

Go play BF4 and look in DOM servers. Play against out of region Brazilians and Mexicans and see. Same thing happens in BF1 servers.
  • oJU5T1No
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seem to get squads of them on the European servers aswell.
  • radseven89
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your stats show you are not that good so dont blame it on the servers. Just deal with it and get better.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    radseven89 wrote: »
    Your stats show you are not that good so dont blame it on the servers. Just deal with it and get better.

Typical. U blame it on stats. Be realistic kiddo.
  • Trokey66
    8558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP, what is a 'pert' and how do you become an elite one?
  • SupremeEpidemic
    With a Forum name as trokey, u ask about elite xpert. Good one dude. Back to topic.
  • radseven89
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    radseven89 wrote: »

Typical. U blame it on stats. Be realistic kiddo.

There is no blaming the stats, they just show you havent played much battlefield. There are a lot of people with hundreds of hours of BF experience playing this game and they are always going to have an advantage over someone with less experience.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    Experience has nothing to do with the issue of out of region players playing just that...out of region. btw ive been playing video games before u were a stain on your daddys draws. Any real suggestions? Please Dont Flame.
  • radseven89
    Experience has nothing to do with the issue of out of region players playing just that...out of region. btw ive been playing video games before u were a stain on your daddys draws. Any real suggestions? Please Dont Flame.

Well I already told you what the issue is but I guess if you think that out of region people have such an advantage you could just go play on their servers and get that same advantage right?
  • Trokey66
    8558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With a Forum name as trokey, u ask about elite xpert. Good one dude. Back to topic.

I am called Troke and was born in 1966.

I very much doubt you are elite, but then not knowing what a 'pert' is you might be I suppose.