Class rank & Overall rank not ranking up (xbox one)

BreakYourseIf
143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
So, in my last game I got to rank 9 with my scout.
Went back to the menu screen and it still says I am halfway through rank 8.
Anyone else having this problem?
Kind of making me not want to bother playing the game.
Post edited by BreakYourseIf on

Comments

• BreakYourseIf
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also my player rank isn't going up.
    It will show it going up at the end of the round, but then it will be exactly as it was before I played.
  • MAGUS_M4
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having a similar issue. Overall rank is going up. Class rank won't budge.
  • BreakYourseIf
    MAGUS_M4 wrote: »

Even my rank won't move now.
  • MAGUS_M4
    DarthOwen wrote: »

It's possible this is an Xbox Live issue. Regardless....it's pretty annoying for the time spent and you get no credit for your effort. Something has gone wrong obviously since you and I aren't alone on this issue.
  • BreakYourseIf

It's possible this is an Xbox Live issue. Regardless....it's pretty annoying for the time spent and you get no credit for your effort. Something has gone wrong obviously since you and I aren't alone on this issue.

All other games seem ok.
    Could be xbox live but I think it is probably A DICE issue.
  • MAGUS_M4

All other games seem ok.
    Could be xbox live but I think it is probably A DICE issue.

You're probably right....law of averages...it's usually DICE. Doubt we'll get any real answer on this soon. But if my class score isn't going to go up, there's not a lot of incentive for me to play. Hoping somehow when this gets fixed for people like you and I all the XP we earned will somehow get credited on the back end. Because right now it's so out of whack it's going to affect my achievements too.
  • MAGUS_M4
    Only other option I can think to try is to uninstall and reinstall the game. I've got a 5 day holiday break coming up. If I don't see my score moving in the next 48 hours I may try it.
  • BreakYourseIf
    I might try that tomorrow if it doesn't revert to the correct ranks.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

More likely a Battlefield issue than an Xbox Live issue, as it's the Battlefield client that tracks your rank, not XBL.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have you guys tried restarting the app, or your consoles?

• MAGUS_M4
    TickTak77 wrote: »

Yes on both. No change for me.
  • JackGplumber
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have an issue similar! It says I'm level 28 when I've just finished an operation all the way and got to level 32 but when return to the home screen it still says I'm level 28 and the same on my app via my iPhone. The weird thing is that I have still got my war bonds from levelling up!
  • BreakYourseIf
    TickTak77 wrote: »

I've just tried a hard reset and it didn't work :(
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have this same visual issue, Xbone, but if you go to your personal score after each map, you can see your progress accumulate properly and I do level as I should; it just doesn't seem to be transferring to the UI section properly..
  • MAGUS_M4
    Sa1ty_Samm wrote: »
    I have this same visual issue, Xbone, but if you go to your personal score after each map, you can see your progress accumulate properly and I do level as I should; it just doesn't seem to be transferring to the UI section properly..

I think this is mostly what's happening....it's not making it to the UI.
  • BreakYourseIf
    Sa1ty_Samm wrote: »

I don't think this is a visual issue though.
    I got to rank 9 with my scout and before the game I played it said estimated time to next rank 130 minutes.
    At the end of the round I went to personal and I saw the level go up that the very end of the bar and it said est time to rank up 30 minutes.
    Now it is back to 130 minutes and I am half way through rank 8 with my scout.
  • TickTak77
    @DarthOwen , @MAGUS_M4 - sorry guys. Was a shot in the dark.

I'd recommend trying to make a thread here in the bugs & issues forum. While they don't always reply, they do read those threads:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/Battlefield-1-Bugs-&-Issues

Good luck.
  • BreakYourseIf
    I will leave it until tomorrow.
    If the problem persists then I'll make them aware of it.
  • XheroesXXdieX
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same garbage just happened to me. Made level 30 mid game, got a new PB kill streak, leveled up my Scout class and once I quit back to the main menu, none of it saved, not even the warbonds. This is xbox one also. It's got to be DICE. Seems to be happening to a fair amount of people today specifically around the time I gave up on this **** of a game for the day.
  • BreakYourseIf
    Thanks anyway buddy.