Hardline is amazing

xxdarkhorse420xx
52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As a call of duty player(10 years) battlefield 1 owner(loving it) battlefield 4 hater(ugh) I've been playing hardline, only heist and it's amazing. It also looks far better than bf4. I actually like hardline better. I stayed away because everyone said it sucked. But it's actually fantastic.

Comments

• StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    The people who try it usually end up saying the same thing you just said. It's fun. Crazy fun. I'm happy you're having fun with this game and that you play heist! Heist is without a doubt the greatest mode Battlefield has ever had IMO.
  • decimation420x
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Welcome to the Club
  • meilingst
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardline blood money is tops for me.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mad fun conquest on non vehicle maps. Go go go...
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    100 times better than bf1
  • xxdarkhorse420xx
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I Wouldn't go that far bro. But i certainly agree its 100x better for customization
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    It is toxic and with the amount of you tubers out there these days one bad comment sticks in thousands of minds. I loved bfh from bata out. Deluxe and premium from day one. I got some friends to try and they loved it. Mind you they heard same bad rants. Experience it yourself don't let others opinions mold you.
  • Amitashi
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I would say Battlefield Hardline is a breathe of fresh air after brutal dark Battlefield 1.
    Can you please tell me is Premium worth buy?
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's worth it for the extra weapons and maps
  • El_Greeno
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Until you run into people like this who ruin the game...
    *removed*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As a call of duty player(10 years) battlefield 1 owner(loving it) battlefield 4 hater(ugh) I've been playing hardline, only heist and it's amazing. It also looks far better than bf4. I actually like hardline better. I stayed away because everyone said it sucked. But it's actually fantastic.

Welcome to the most fun you can have playing any bf game HL is the dogs danglies :)
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    eSyn-exor wrote: »
    I love BF1, but Hardline will always have a special place in my heart and will play it from time to time.

Come back :) bf1 is :(
  • steezemcqueen1

:) I would play on pc more if i didn't get the wrong language error thing it's a pain :(
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    eSyn-exor wrote: »
    I love BF1, but Hardline will always have a special place in my heart and will play it from time to time.

Come back :) bf1 is :(

Was playing it today for 2 hours with BK and 8-10 more people. Was having a blast!
  • SilverJackal143
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Amitashi wrote: »
    I would say Battlefield Hardline is a breathe of fresh air after brutal dark Battlefield 1.
    Can you please tell me is Premium worth buy?

If you like the new guns and Features like the gun range, legendary (prestige mode) status, and masks then yes. Sadly no one plays the awesome better than base game dlc maps, FeelsBadMan .
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    hipmarco wrote: »
    BFH makes BF1 look like it was made 10 years ago. The game mechanics, weapon variety and balance are spot on. Fast paced, chaos and agile is what I like. Hotwire is brilliant with moving objectives.

Hope they make BFH 2!

yeah its a shame people don't like something a little different. The game is one of my favourites