Hardline is amazing

13»

Comments

• ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    I love the game very much, and still play it 2-3 time a week on PS4.
    Still servers running?
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    I love the game very much, and still play it 2-3 time a week on PS4.
    Still servers running?

Oh yes..any time I log in, few times a week, there are at least 2-3 servers running conquest, tmd with 1-5 free slots. For other games servers are usually half empty, but people play. Only base maps.tho, dlc servers are empty, but few times I did play dlc maps in full servers
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was thinking about Hardline over the weekend and even though it was imbalanced and had issues the game was just a lot of fun. Its a shame that the community had their heads buried up their behinds and wouldn't give it a proper chance.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was thinking about Hardline over the weekend and even though it was imbalanced and had issues the game was just a lot of fun. Its a shame that the community had their heads buried up their behinds and wouldn't give it a proper chance.

Totally agree. Have not had so much fun as in Hardline on any other Bf since
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just played few conquests of BF4 and BFH on PS4. There are more players and servers for BFH than BF4. There were even players with single digit levels. Amazing game, I wish they release a new BFH as the next BF
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeh man, those late night beasting sessions playing blood money. #Goodtimes
  • ProLegion_exor
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

Yeh man, those late night beasting sessions playing blood money. #Goodtimes

#missit
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its hard to go back with a lack of settings options. POV is non adjustable and having it so low made me want to ralph when I tried playing one night.
  • steezemcqueen1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I still play regularly on ps4 just reinstalled on pc
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After all these years I still find good servers..