Stats tracking: P-Stats vs battlefieldtracker.com

RabNebula
235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
Does anybody actually have any idea what P-stats plans to do on bf1stats.com that the Tracker network isn't already doing with battlefieldtracker.com?

I mean battlefieldtracker.com has been up pretty much since the beginning while P-stats are taking a very very long time with their site. I've always used p-stats before but I'm probably just going to use tracker by habit at this point.

Comments

• RabNebula
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I think its worth noting that battlefieldtracker is also updating their site regularly with new features as they go. The recent sessions box is a great way to see how players are doing more recently because overall stats don't always represent a players skill in their more recent form. Some people might have a 1.2 kd and only 300spm overall but something fell in place for them and they now hit 900 spm and 2-3 kd's regularly for example.
  • renesweb74
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • full951
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't like battlefield tracker. I can't wait till bf1stats.com is up and running
  • RabNebula
    edited November 2016
    full951 wrote: »
    I don't like battlefield tracker. I can't wait till bf1stats.com is up and running

What don't you like about it? I mean the question is about what p-stats could possibly do that tracker isn't already.

Tracker really doesn't seem that bad to me, very easy to read graphs and leaderboard placings. Rolling stats in the recent sessions to check how your game has been lately. BTR score also seems like a better way to judge players than the heavily fluctuating "skill" level or just spm or k/d. It says it combines the stats in 1 formula to work out your score based all your key stats. This way you know a player with a 12k+ BTR score knows their game enough that you can get something done between you. Mine at the moment is over 17k now and keeps climbing.

One thing I would like to see a break down of is my mode kd and spms to see which modes I'm improving in more specifically as well as weapon and vehicle kd and spms to see what I'm most effective with and how I can improve. I've not found that on tracker yet but I don't know if p-stats will do it either.

• renesweb74
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I´m too but I think it will not availible - look at that http://swbstats.com/
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actually quite like the battlefieldtracker even if it's a pain on mobile. It's neat and has plenty of detail plus it's constantly updated both itself and the stats
  • full951
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    RabNebula wrote: »

What don't you like about it? I mean the question is about what p-stats could possibly do that tracker isn't already.

Tracker really doesn't seem that bad to me, very easy to read graphs and leaderboard placings. Rolling stats in the recent sessions to check how your game has been lately. BTR score also seems like a better way to judge players than the heavily fluctuating "skill" level or just spm or k/d. It says it combines the stats in 1 formula to work out your score based all your key stats. This way you know a player with a 12k+ BTR score knows their game enough that you can get something done between you. Mine at the moment is over 17k now and keeps climbing.

One thing I would like to see a break down of is my mode kd and spms to see which modes I'm improving in more specifically as well as weapon and vehicle kd and spms to see what I'm most effective with and how I can improve. I've not found that on tracker yet but I don't know if p-stats will do it either.

i just really like the format of bf4stats.com

I'd like to see it again. the graphs are nice but the page isn't nice and neat how bf4stats.com was.

it's not optimized for cell phone browsers either.

I don't hate it or anything.