I can't rent server please help DICE! Contacted with EA Support too.

KomaLyndon
0 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
Hello guys and DICE
Since 1 week when I try to rent server or buy battlepack I can't do it because when I go to in game store and click on Rent server o Battlepacks it is saying that "No Store Content" and "We can't show nothing right now please try again later" errors like that.

I've been contacted with EA SUPPORT CHAT and they told me to give a feedback here so DICE can look up into it. Waiting for help urgent.
Post edited by KomaLyndon on

Comments

• Jabaariyn
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Remove the all caps from the title of your thread or it will be locked..
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    It's simple. Don't rent one. If you have read the threads on this forum you will realise it is a waste of money, its a broken system with little to offer, a lot of people are already refunding.
    Post edited by Px-Progdogg on
  • -LANDOIE
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't rent for now.... you don't get any players in it. Just wait until they fix.
  • Tiischer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    This thread is from Nov 2016, and they (dice/ea) still didn't fix that, right? I want to rent a server and it from the in-game "store" -> "rent server (beta)[sic]" menu and it keeps showing me "NO STORE CONTENT - We were unable to retrieve offers at this time, please try again later".

For your statistics: I am not happy with this. Some users can rent, some others can not?
  • CrashCA
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't rent, still not fixed.