Server not populating

Comments

• BlueMoonIsTasty
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BEASTUMOFO wrote: »
    Just cancelled our 6 month server after finding out QM was stopped for ranked servers. I advise everyone to cancel their servers and let e/a foot the bill for providing servers.. The money we save can buy us all some hacks :). Since they do nothing with cheaters anyway.

Thanks mate, going to be reaching out now.

Got my refund coming, will be doing game as well. Done with EA.

Response from EA:
    I am glad to tell you that I have successfully processed your refund now and soon you will be receiving your money back.

$160 refunded, done with all this EA/DICE lack of responses on forums. If any one is not happy please demand refunds maybe they will listen and actually address us.

This is pretty much what happened.. DICE wants to keep this strictly on the forums, so they can moderate what is said about it..

Simply point, we've been voicing our opinions on Twitter instead..
  • -SAC-SanQuan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have purchased 4 server, I need to work 6 hours a day time to populate the server. :(
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Anyone getting their servers filled yet? I got wind about there being a period of downtime and am holding out hope that they fixed the issue of our servers not populating.
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got wind? is there a post or some sort of notification?

Nothing I have heard yet.....
  • Pitbruiser
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    SoC-TimSad wrote: »
    Anyone getting their servers filled yet? I got wind about there being a period of downtime and am holding out hope that they fixed the issue of our servers not populating.

I sat in a server for over an hour and it got up to seventeen players before peeps started to leave.

This 20-player start nonsense makes it impossible to start a game! DICE needs to lower this to four player start, just like BF4.

And if anyone is monitoring Ali Hassoon's Twitter account, you will see in his tweets that he is working on other problems and RSP may not be his priority.

Boycott RSP now!
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Got wind? is there a post or some sort of notification?

Nothing I have heard yet.....

Just something that seems to have not really been scheduled. Not sure what happened but just saw people posting on reddit. Was hoping our servers being fixed was something to do with it by chance. https://redd.it/5f9eyt
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well our server is nearly full if your looking for somewhere to play, custom hardcore :)
  • TimSad
    Well our server is nearly full if your looking for somewhere to play, custom hardcore :)

Wow! Impressive! :D
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Its very hard, they have to enable QM for rented servers in official setting
    Post edited by PBS-powerbits01 on
  • Jabbajaws77
    Well our server just dropped and disconnected everyone just like when they did the maintenance but is back populated again.

Have checked the settings and nothing seems to have changed so not sure if it was an update or just a crash.

Anyhow BLS #1 and #3 servers are well populated if you are up for some custom hardcore fun.

Jabbajaws77
  • EGO_PHRANTIK
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same issue
  • KOV1C
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are no changes, traffic to the rented servers remains blocked.
  • ElStryfe
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I haven't been able to fill mine since last week.
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This must be some sinister way to make us never want to rent servers :(
  • Tr34
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have some custom games (pistol servers and argonne etc.) in my favorites list, but all are empty. Normally, a server like that would be full all day in bf4.
  • Max_Von_Knots
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I finally rage cancelled our server too.
  • xXxtemxs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello all,

We also want to be optimistic I think. It would be nice to get an update on rent-a-server upcoming changes.
    Anything, even a tease could keep more people interested.

A recent video bug might be keeping everyone working on a different project but I hope this one stays alive.

Sorry so many of you couldn't wait, I hope your wrong.

Nick, Temxs.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xXxtemxs wrote: »
    Hello all,

We also want to be optimistic I think. It would be nice to get an update on rent-a-server upcoming changes.
    Anything, even a tease could keep more people interested.

A recent video bug might be keeping everyone working on a different project but I hope this one stays alive.

Sorry so many of you couldn't wait, I hope your wrong.

Nick, Temxs.

It's not about being right or wrong... how long is a consumer expected to pay for something they cannot use? Hence the refunds.
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    There is another problem: It will take a long looooong time for server fixes, because they need to update the client too.

• ElStryfe
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tr34 wrote: »
    I have some custom games (pistol servers and argonne etc.) in my favorites list, but all are empty. Normally, a server like that would be full all day in bf4.

Yep, still to this day mine remain full.