Server not populating

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fraggle306 wrote: »

I suppose you want mode devs coding on the rsp? Next you'll want level designers coding netcode tweaks.

If that floats their boat...seriously far from it. I´m just erm...astonished to see the results of their obvious priorities.

It's a long process. I'd love to see a progression updated staged outline. It'll never happen though. Even if it did there would still be those that think there topic requires more or priority attention. Performance issues, Graphics issues, Netcode, DLC, Battlepacks, Assignments, UI, Sound issues, random crashes, constant crashes .... pick one.

Concept -> Development -> Testing -> QA -> Tweaks -> Testing -> QA -> 3rd Party Sign off / Approvals (MS/Sony) -> Release .... If those 3rd parties approve, otherwise it's back to tweaks.
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why am I seeing a bigger majority of people concerned with features and such bugging striterax about that when there are more pressing matters that still have not been addressed such as the one this thread is about? Let's tackle this concern about our rented servers not getting any player traffic before we move onto others, please people! Keep pressing @Striterax about our rented servers getting players before pressing him about other issues. If not results, we at least need information from him as to what's going on on this front. All your other wants and requests won't even matter if you can't even get your servers filled.
  • BlueMoonIsTasty
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    #betagate
  • Slashette
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    our Clan hasnt tried today, are they working now???? i saw a couple in this thread that said yes?
  • -3D-Pix
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Slashette wrote: »
    our Clan hasnt tried today, are they working now???? i saw a couple in this thread that said yes?

Where did you see this? I'm almost positive there is no QM traffic.
  • Nomy1961
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    SoC-TimSad wrote: »
    Why am I seeing a bigger majority of people concerned with features and such bugging striterax about that when there are more pressing matters that still have not been addressed such as the one this thread is about? Let's tackle this concern about our rented servers not getting any player traffic before we move onto others, please people! Keep pressing @Striterax about our rented servers getting players before pressing him about other issues. If not results, we at least need information from him as to what's going on on this front. All your other wants and requests won't even matter if you can't even get your servers filled.

Very good point
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Slashette wrote: »

Still not working as far as I'm aware.
  • Nomy1961
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No not working
  • -3D-Pix
    edited December 2016
    Anyone have any luck with this supposed change that allows QMing again?
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ nope. servers are dead as a doornail
  • -3D-Pix
    ^ nope. servers are dead as a doornail

LMFAO, come on DICE.
  • Bear_Rux
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Patch released but nothing happens with my server... Still dead...
  • TimSad
    Bear_Rux wrote: »
    Patch released but nothing happens with my server... Still dead...

yep no QM to our servers still and listing in browser still screwed. I did get my server filled, however, by changing it immediately to Giant's Shadow, default settings, and seeding it with 4 of my computers and a few of my SoC guys the minute the servers all came back online. Everyone in chat said they joined by browser but I'm sure it only came up for them since it was one of the first populated and they refined their results to Giant's only to try it out.
  • Bear_Rux
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Okay guys.... Who has received the money back? I did not begin return the money on the 20th because I hoped that the 13th will fix the problem with QM traffic for RSP.... And today 13th and nothing changed so I picked up my phone and started to call to EA help for refund my server. After a long wait they told me that they can not give me back the money because I ordered this service 15th and it took almost 30 days after payment. They do not care that my server empty from 20th November, they do not care that I waited patiently for an idiot by the nickname @Striterax will fix it and that did not happen of course! I bought Battlefield 1 Premium pass a few hours ago before I talked to EA HELP. After that I will go and will return the money for the Premium. Enough for me guys im out! I want to say fu dice! And of course fu @Striterax

I will continue to pay for my server in BF4, because people are playing on my server, and love it for the fact that there is practically no cheaters:
    1) Because I have active admins
    2) Because I have streams PBbans/GGC/ACI
    3) Because I have my own anticheat detected plugins etc
    4) Because I have full control of my server

P.S I never banned good players, i never banned players with good k/d! If they playing so hard like 100\20 i can ask provide me a video from 3rd person if i suspected their

and they do it and continue to play for the past 2-3 years. My server is popular among strong players

What tries to make @Striterax ? He tries to make servers for newbies for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I only can say: fu and good luck, nub @Striterax and enjoy your cheaters in your stupid RSP programm

If you a man and have bulls you won't delete my post and also you will give me the answer
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    well same here. im going to get Overwatch.. Even though i like bf1 its no surprise that it hasnt been awarded as best game of 2016..
  • KOV1C
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had 3 servers, luckily ask for a refund a few days ago, come in today to see if there was any change, but once more disappointed,.

For 3 months this has been a joke. Nothing concrete, just inconsistency.

goodbye RSP.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    SoC-TimSad wrote: »

as i see it, you are trying to "fix" aftershock not the problem itself.
    Non manageble servers > bugged qm
    Why cant we be united and to not pay for something thats broken from the bottom?
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I think that was his point . He tried to refund the servers but they are refusing to refund the server as it has been too long. Kinda screwed up seeing as it is in the state its in. Sometimes i wish the US had better consumer protection laws like many other countries have.
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    KawaaBanga wrote: »
    well same here. im going to get Overwatch.. Even though i like bf1 its no surprise that it hasnt been awarded as best game of 2016..

Does overwatch have admin controled servers? I dont think so...
  • NL73schietdammer
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2016
    Our pc 24 7 argonne forest conquest server is full everyday everything set to normal ... the only difference compared to official conquest is having not 9 but 1 map , quickmatching works on our server.