Server not populating

Comments

• Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quick Match returned to RSP?

We have 3 servers, 2 hardcore and 1 normal. The 2 hardcore servers are always populated at night by our community seeding them but the normal server has laid dormant since the maintenance that killed QM.

Suddenly tonight our normal server has kicked off again and is nearly full, with no seeding at all?

Maybe last nights maintenance has turned it all back on again? anyone else getting the same?

Jabbajaws77
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    Quick Match returned to RSP?

We have 3 servers, 2 hardcore and 1 normal. The 2 hardcore servers are always populated at night by our community seeding them but the normal server has laid dormant since the maintenance that killed QM.

Suddenly tonight our normal server has kicked off again and is nearly full, with no seeding at all?

Maybe last nights maintenance has turned it all back on again? anyone else getting the same?

Jabbajaws77

My 24/7 Giant's Shadow server filled up today but I think that's only because it just became available to everybody and I joined in when it was at 8 players only to find [DICE]RumpusKing in there (love that guy). I decided to see if they fixed it with that maintenance by seeding my other normal server. Kept 4 of my seeders in there for a few hours and only one guy joined during that time that I am aware of so definitely no QM for that server. Please keep us posted if you discover more.