Weekly Debrief

Thought id play some BF1 tonight....

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Got home from a very frustrating day at work thinking i would grab some beers and play for a few hours.First tried to join a server(pc) only to be 8th in the que,so had to wait for about 20 mins.
Spawned into first game and within 3 seconds was sniped in the head.I am a unapologetic sniper so i spent the next 5 minutes finding a great place to snipe from,only to be run over by a tank.
Spawned in again in a heavy tank only to have it blown out from under me in about 25 secs. Finally got a player in my sights and was about to separate his head from his body when WHACK,a plane flew straight into me.I couldn't help but laugh at this rotten luck.Well at least the beers were good.

Comments

• cableitoh01
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Got home from a very frustrating day at work thinking i would grab some beers and play for a few hours.First tried to join a server(pc) only to be 8th in the que,so had to wait for about 20 mins.
    Spawned into first game and within 3 seconds was sniped in the head.I am a unapologetic sniper so i spent the next 5 minutes finding a great place to snipe from,only to be run over by a tank.
    Spawned in again in a heavy tank only to have it blown out from under me in about 25 secs. Finally got a player in my sights and was about to separate his head from his body when WHACK,a plane flew straight into me.I couldn't help but laugh at this rotten luck.Well at least the beers were good.

You are lucky to be 8th in the que, get spawned in, get sniped & run over by a tank. I just sat there for 30 minutes to get connected into the sever, the game crashed and origins luncher not working.
  • Netranger9
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Have you try another EA games like "The Sims"?

LOl,maybe i should give it a shot-I hope there isnt any tanks there.:d
  • BigF33t_13
    6699 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Drinking alcoholic beverages when frustrated is mistake one. Drinking alcoholic beverages at all is mistake two. But I digress.
  • TrollFarmer
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Drink as much beer as you want, burn as many religious artifacts. Because in the end nothing happens when you die.
  • viciouS_BF1
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Drink as much beer as you want, burn as many religious artifacts. Because in the end nothing happens when you die.
    This guy seems confident that there is nothing after death. I drink as much as I want but I don't burn Religious Artefacts and I do believe in Jesus and God.