BTR score

x187Methodz-
265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Can anyone please inform me what the BTR score on battletracker is.

Thanks.

Comments

• DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ermm..... im gonna hazard a guess and say.. it stands for Battlefield TRacker ??
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have no clue, though mine has been continually increasing over time, so it's probably something related to overall time?
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I found this:

BTR stands for BattlefieldTrackeR

BTR Score is our own custom in house formula that is based on your stats.

Each time you update your stats, we take the difference between your current stats and the last time you updated, and we add or remove points to your score. It's primarily based on individual performance. We use the same score on our other sites (COD, Destiny) and it works very well for the leaderboards, for determining skill. If you have a bad set of games, your BTR Score can and will go down, and if you have good games, it will go up.

This stat will be ranked as well, soon.

Source:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/Forums/Post/2608/24/btr-score
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I found this:

BTR stands for BattlefieldTrackeR

BTR Score is our own custom in house formula that is based on your stats.

Each time you update your stats, we take the difference between your current stats and the last time you updated, and we add or remove points to your score. It's primarily based on individual performance. We use the same score on our other sites (COD, Destiny) and it works very well for the leaderboards, for determining skill. If you have a bad set of games, your BTR Score can and will go down, and if you have good games, it will go up.

This stat will be ranked as well, soon.

Source:
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/Forums/Post/2608/24/btr-score

Thank you.