I'm done with this game until you fix the team balancing

scorpionshahan
344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
You see I have no problem losing matches, but 4-6 times in a row? that's a problem and it's frustrating especially when I'm on top of the scoreboard all the time. It's not enjoyable when I do my best and the rest of team have no clue what they are doing.

Here are screenshots
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112229034/Battlefield1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112229034/Battlefield11.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112229034/Battlefield111.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112229034/Battlefield1111.jpg

used to play everyday when I come back from work and I'm at rank 72 but I don't think I wanna play anymore

Comments

• Torn12345432
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Going cold turkey on turkey day huh?
  • scorpionshahan
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not really I whined about this before and started playing less and less for few weeks now. Also, our turkey day was last month in Canada :P
  • scorpionshahan
    I already assumed that's how it suppose to work and have no problem with that, but let's say we lost one match 500-1000 after I was placed in the bad team isn't the game suppose to transfer some of better players from opposite team next time so it creates balance once again. Or the system is just broken?
  • Keppida
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    isn't the game suppose to transfer some of better players from opposite team next time so it creates balance once again.

It does, but some like to cry it doesnt and blame something else apart from themselves.

• Methman666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Get in a good squad and hope it stays together.
  • RetiredFPSKing
    19 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Methman666 wrote: »
    Get in a good squad and hope it stays together.

Lol this iS by far the hardest part of any battlefield game, finding a good squad. I lost what seemed like ten in a row a few mins ago, heck for about 3 games I thought they were doing pretty good but when I look the whole team is negative and we lose over and over, and then one more time before I gave up.
  • ECO_slider
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    its not entirely a balancing issue, its a sniper issue, to many hill humpers camping for that perfect whatever?, and not ptfo = Frustrating Matches at times. If K/D didn't matter I wonder if the games would be diff?.....we'll nvr know........
  • scorpionshahan
    Keppida wrote: »
    isn't the game suppose to transfer some of better players from opposite team next time so it creates balance once again.

It does, but some like to cry it doesnt and blame something else apart from themselves.

you obviously never experienced this issue, or you just one of these snipers who sit on the edge of the map and care for nothing except killing others across the map. The system is not working properly I've been playing since bfbc2 and never experienced something like this. I'm fine if we lose with 100 point difference, but not 400 points 5 times in a row.
  • blindsniper63
    2182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Alot of players will be team jumping for their KD/Win- Loss as well
  • Keppida
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Keppida wrote: »

you obviously never experienced this issue, or you just one of these snipers who sit on the edge of the map and care for nothing except killing others across the map. The system is not working properly I've been playing since bfbc2 and never experienced something like this. I'm fine if we lose with 100 point difference, but not 400 points 5 times in a row.

Yes ive experienced this.. but i dont throw tantrums and cry like a girl about it.. i'll either give it one more map to work it self out or change servers.. and no im not one of these snipers who sit on the edge of the map.. im not even level 2 in the scout class..
  • Orange6719
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Then quit playing,we really don't care
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Alot of players will be team jumping for their KD/Win- Loss as well

I'll switch teams because I refuse to play on a team with 5-2man locked squads, multiple scout squads, or squads with players who don't know how to PTFO.

I mean....is it really that hard to just PTFO? Winning is fun, losing isn't. K/D don't mean poop. :)
  • Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Was playing domination yesterday. And we steamrolled the enemy 4 games in a row. Seriously the end count was like 100-5 100-12 100-21 100-3. I mean I enjoy a win as much as the next guy but this wasn't even fun, the matches were over way too fast and I actually felt sorry for the other guys.

Next game I guess the balancer kicked in.
    Bc then my team lost like 4 games in a row all 100-(less than 30)

Good job DICE !

Like the above guy said, just leave the server and find another. I know it's aggravating and this shouldn't be the solution. But until it's fixed this is all we can do.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Was playing domination yesterday. And we steamrolled the enemy 4 games in a row. Seriously the end count was like 100-5 100-12 100-21 100-3. I mean I enjoy a win as much as the next guy but this wasn't even fun, the matches were over way too fast and I actually felt sorry for the other guys.

Good job DICE !

Like the above guy said, just leave the server and find another. I know it's aggravating and this shouldn't be the solution. But until it's fixed this is all we can do.

Good job DICE !

There also has to be some sort of guidelines put into place. Losing 1 round by less than 10 tickets only to lose the next one by a couple hundred is just wrong IMO.

It definitely needs to be looked at constantly and improved. Otherwise it's just worthless. :neutral:
  • Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »

Good job DICE !

Good job DICE !

There also has to be some sort of guidelines put into place. Losing 1 round by less than 10 tickets only to lose the next one by a couple hundred is just wrong IMO.

It definitely needs to be looked at constantly and improved. Otherwise it's just worthless. :neutral:

I agree with you 100% here. Hopefully something is done and done soon and constantly monitored and updated
  • scorpionshahan

Yes ive experienced this.. but i dont throw tantrums and cry like a girl about it.. i'll either give it one more map to work it self out or change servers

I thought this is the place where you complain about game issues so the devs/designers fix the game. I'm very sorry to annoy you and try to fix frustrating problem that will be helpful for you, me and other thousands of players.
  • Keppida

Yes ive experienced this.. but i dont throw tantrums and cry like a girl about it.. i'll either give it one more map to work it self out or change servers

I thought this is the place where you complain about game issues so the devs/designers fix the game. I'm very sorry to annoy you and try to fix frustrating problem that will be helpful for you, me and other thousands of players.

Well you thought wrong.. i have no problem with team balancing.. in fact i see it come up on the feed most games.. the problem is that people wont play objectives..

I commend those who do and try..it seems youre one of them.. but dont blame a component of the game just because players wont play the objective and sit on one flag all the time doing s.f.a. yes i get frustrated about the lack of team commitment. I just put it down to the cod mentality of those who dont care and lone wolf it ..
  • Aevery720
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ECO_slider wrote: »
    its not entirely a balancing issue, its a sniper issue, to many hill humpers camping for that perfect whatever?, and not ptfo = Frustrating Matches at times. If K/D didn't matter I wonder if the games would be diff?.....we'll nvr know........

I don't think blaming a class works well, especially when people playing scout can get mvp... obviously it's a player skill problem so it's the balancing that needs a look at.

Also K/D is just a stat so again that's a player issue so it's hard to fix other then balancing score.
  • ECO_slider
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    TrueAevery wrote: »
    ECO_slider wrote: »

I don't think blaming a class works well, especially when people playing scout can get mvp... obviously it's a player skill problem so it's the balancing that needs a look at.

Also K/D is just a stat so again that's a player issue so it's hard to fix other then balancing score.

I have really nothing against snipers for the ones that play the class like ya think it would be played ( I snipe the odd time, its easy,but.... ), hell after 15 plus years of FPS, I seen the evolution of snipers in games,so as you say blaming a class doesn't work well?, A person can't argue when 2/3 of a team are sniping and camping = not Capping, will actually win a game do you?, which in return doesn't create a unbalance?

K/D is just a stat and thats a player issue?, yes you are correct, Thus why they camp, thus why games can be unbalanced right?, its hard to deny a 1s1k aspect of sniping. just watch youtube vids, I make a valid point. I personally don't care really, Ive been around long enough to know to just find another server with less, I want Combat not hide and seek/ dodgeball all game, I want skilled players to PTO and haul _ _ s, there are alot of other good points by different ppl in here, Iam just saying what I have Noticed,

To each there own, there was mine.